coffee cup holder

/ coffee cup holder #11  
Great idea! I'm going to use it to make a cup holder for my 961.

/ coffee cup holder #12  
I don't use the rear window washer on my NH T4.75 so I could extend the tube from the interior ceiling, fill the reservoir with sweetened ice tea and just flip the switch with the tube extension in my mouth! :)

/ coffee cup holder #13  
I guess I'm just low tech. I used a piece of 6 inch PVC that I capped. Drilled holes for the water to drain and a couple along the side to run zip ties through. Just zip tied it to the ROPS.

/ coffee cup holder #14  
I guess my real question is having a JD 445 with plow and broom, A JD 3520 with back blade and blower, An ASV 30 that I use in a business for snow removel How do any of you find time to drink a cup of coffee or need a holder " being nice" for a can of pop

/ coffee cup holder #15  
I don't use the rear window washer on my NH T4.75 so I could extend the tube from the interior ceiling, fill the reservoir with sweetened ice tea and just flip the switch with the tube extension in my mouth! :)

This ....... Should qualify for quote of the day, or week, or month, or year, or century.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ coffee cup holder #16  
When we were kids we used to mount two washer pumps in the trunk of the car and run the line up to the console hid a Micky and a bottle of mix in the trunk, worked great at the drive inn. They always searched the car but could never find any booze, if they did it was taken !! Lol

/ coffee cup holder #17  
I found that in the fishing isle of the sporting goods store, Academy, they have all sorts of holders for drinks. I picked one that holds two drinks and has a storage compartment in the middle big enough to hold my phone, chapstick and a snack. I bolted it to the top of my fender where it's easy to get to. Cost was about ten bucks and it took five minutes to install.

/ coffee cup holder #18  
They go by namebrand Fernco. PVC or ABS.

/ coffee cup holder #19  
I found that in the fishing isle of the sporting goods store, Academy, they have all sorts of holders for drinks. I picked one that holds two drinks and has a storage compartment in the middle big enough to hold my phone, chapstick and a snack. I bolted it to the top of my fender where it's easy to get to. Cost was about ten bucks and it took five minutes to install.

I know its an old post but how about a pic or 2?

Thanks

/ coffee cup holder #20  
Or just get this if you have a cupholder that is too small

Swigzy Car Cup Holder Expander Adapter with Adjustable Base - Rubber Tabs Securely Hold Large Water Bottles https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0752DZ1SB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_09U3BbMR5B8FG 20181025_085153.jpeg