My Tractor Seat Needs Some, "Help"!, New, OEM, Or Replace?

/ My Tractor Seat Needs Some, "Help"!, New, OEM, Or Replace? #11  
I would buy a new seat IMO, but you can also ask my wife, she made this for me for Xmas.

Attachments

• IMG_3299.jpg
    IMG_3299.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 182
   / My Tractor Seat Needs Some, "Help"!, New, OEM, Or Replace? #12  
Can't believe that seat looks like that in 5-6years.I have a JD mower that's a 2004 and the seat is perfect.

/ My Tractor Seat Needs Some, "Help"!, New, OEM, Or Replace?
Can't believe that seat looks like that in 5-6years.I have a JD mower that's a 2004 and the seat is perfect.

The arrival date (to the dealer) of the tractor was Jan 2013,,, FOUR years,,,

The tractor was back to the dealer, traded in on a new one, June 2016.

/ My Tractor Seat Needs Some, "Help"!, New, OEM, Or Replace? #14  
I put an aftermarket seat on my 955 Deere.....others here used the same one. Way to tall, couldn't stand it. Sold it to a friend and went oem Deere for a little more money.

Ed

/ My Tractor Seat Needs Some, "Help"!, New, OEM, Or Replace? #15  
I would buy a new seat IMO, but you can also ask my wife, she made this for me for Xmas.

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while!! And good looking at that.

I may have come across little hard on seat suggestion and did not mean to, realize the seat link posted is high but make one mistake getting a seat that is too small, no padding as most people will want to buy once and you will know what I am coming from. Buy the best seat you can and be happy and comfortable.

/ My Tractor Seat Needs Some, "Help"!, New, OEM, Or Replace? #16  
   / My Tractor Seat Needs Some, "Help"!, New, OEM, Or Replace? #17  
5 years isn't that bad, especially if it lives out doors. I bought my last seat from K&M Manufacturing (tractorseats.com) and it was a decent price for a nice seat.

Now that is cool!!!!

/ My Tractor Seat Needs Some, "Help"!, New, OEM, Or Replace? #18  
Welcome to TBN Paul. :)

/ My Tractor Seat Needs Some, "Help"!, New, OEM, Or Replace? #20  
I can tell you what NOT to buy. Maybe this comment will be helpful to someone who sees this thread in the future.

The 'Universal Compact Tractor Seat' sold by many on eBay for about $75 shipped lacks suspension but more important it crowds you uncomfortably close to the steering wheel, much closer than OEM. You can't modify its brackets to move it back because then it won't hinge forward (for sun & rain protection) when the tractor is parked. Avoid.

Added: I found an old photo illustrating this. That's a petite young woman on the tractor I sold, she looks crowded.