Malone Tuning AG Tuning

/ Malone Tuning AG Tuning #1  

KeirMaloneTuning

Tractor
Case
Hello everyone,

I've asked to become a sponsor and we are more than happy to pay our way, so mods please contact me as I haven't received a response yet.

Now on to the fun stuff, we are tuning outfit that has spent the last 10 years working on European Diesel motors. Mostly in the Car/Truck platforms but we have done all kinds of engine calibrations. We are going to be branching out into doing AG tunes as we have been doing them more and more frequently as of late as people want to have their machines up and running to the best of their abilities.

So what can we do for you?

More power, More torque, Better fuel economy and we can reduce downtime due to failed components. For those of you that are using your tractors for.. " Competition " we can look at removing pesky emissions related equipment such as DEF/DPF/EGR systems. No more low power mode because your DEF controller is full of mud. No more cleaning the carbon from the intake and turbo, and lastly no clogged DPF's.

As far as power goes for instance, we can take your T6.155 and turn it into a T6.175 or farther. Depends on how much extra power you would like and obviously based off the maximum amount of headroom possible given the setup. With the added torque most users have experienced a nice change in fuel mileage. We've seen extreme numbers of upwards of 20% but mostly its been around 10%

This can all be handled via a hand held loader called the Flashzilla V3, meaning it can be done on location by yourself without any hassles of transport or having someone come to do the service.

As I mentioned we are just starting into the New Holland/Case line but were wondering what specific issues you may be experiencing? DEF errors seem to be the biggest complaint, followed by a few turbo failures.

Looking forward to your feedback and knowledge.

Thanks,

Keir Parsons
Malone Tuning

Attachments

• AG flyer with bleed.png
    AG flyer with bleed.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 259
   / Malone Tuning AG Tuning #2  
Ah, best not to advertise the removal of government mandated emission control hardware, even for "competition".

/ Malone Tuning AG Tuning
Depends on your area, and what you want to do.

I think the main focus is moving up in power as its far cheaper to do with a tune than buying the more expensive unit to start with, but we do competition vehicles of all sorts, Cars, Trucks, 4x4's in these instances they are allowed to remove emissions components, and not meet emissions standards. We just wanted it to be known the ability of it that is all.

We obviously ask that you obey your local emission standards laws, and it's the owners onus to ensure they are keeping themselves legal.

/ Malone Tuning AG Tuning #4  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

You might want to provide a clarification on which "Surrey" in the world you're located. :)

Enjoy the site.

/ Malone Tuning AG Tuning #6  
Competition engines are exempt from emissions. Do you think Dale Jr has an EGR valve on his Chevy, a catalytic converter? Seams to me there would be a good market for boosting power for Kubota engines in the US. Lots of them out there. I'm just wondering if it could be done by reflashing an eprom or if it will take hardware changes.

/ Malone Tuning AG Tuning #8  
I will be following this thread, very interested in a bump up of hp

/ Malone Tuning AG Tuning #9  
Competition engines are exempt from emissions. Do you think Dale Jr has an EGR valve on his Chevy, a catalytic converter? Seams to me there would be a good market for boosting power for Kubota engines in the US. Lots of them out there. I'm just wondering if it could be done by reflashing an eprom or if it will take hardware changes.

There are lots of Kubotas and JDs and NHs and Mahindras and Kiotis and whatever out there that are Tier III and Tier IV certified. A tiny fraction would be "competition" machines that may be eligible for the exemption. Disabling emission controls or changing an engine so that it creates more emissions for a tractor used on your acreage, not so much.

/ Malone Tuning AG Tuning #10  
Hello everyone,

I've asked to become a sponsor and we are more than happy to pay our way, so mods please contact me as I haven't received a response yet.

Now on to the fun stuff, we are tuning outfit that has spent the last 10 years working on European Diesel motors. Mostly in the Car/Truck platforms but we have done all kinds of engine calibrations. We are going to be branching out into doing AG tunes as we have been doing them more and more frequently as of late as people want to have their machines up and running to the best of their abilities.

So what can we do for you?

More power, More torque, Better fuel economy and we can reduce downtime due to failed components. For those of you that are using your tractors for.. " Competition " we can look at removing pesky emissions related equipment such as DEF/DPF/EGR systems. No more low power mode because your DEF controller is full of mud. No more cleaning the carbon from the intake and turbo, and lastly no clogged DPF's.

As far as power goes for instance, we can take your T6.155 and turn it into a T6.175 or farther. Depends on how much extra power you would like and obviously based off the maximum amount of headroom possible given the setup. With the added torque most users have experienced a nice change in fuel mileage. We've seen extreme numbers of upwards of 20% but mostly its been around 10%

This can all be handled via a hand held loader called the Flashzilla V3, meaning it can be done on location by yourself without any hassles of transport or having someone come to do the service.

As I mentioned we are just starting into the New Holland/Case line but were wondering what specific issues you may be experiencing? DEF errors seem to be the biggest complaint, followed by a few turbo failures.

Looking forward to your feedback and knowledge.

Thanks,

Keir Parsons
Malone Tuning

Good to see some tuners finally coming into the tractor market. I deleted my Powerstoke and it was the best money I ever spent on a truck. Runs like a diesel should.

Have you cracked the code yet for Cat"s. I would love to get rid of the can on my mini ex.