Where can I find a good seat cover?

/ Where can I find a good seat cover? #1  

rockyridgefarm

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT347
My new tractor has a BLACK seat. I live in Oklahoma. This is not ideal.

So, I have looked around for a nice seat cover. Can you believe they sell VELOUR? Wow.

I'd like a nice light tan Canvas one. So far; no luck. I did find camo, and that may have to do. I have a yellow one with a jumpin' deer on it. That WILL have to do for now. At least it isn't a total sacrilege on a Yanmar.

Anyone have a good lead?

TIA

/ Where can I find a good seat cover? #2  
It's been some time since I ordered them, but I think this is the item I have: Amazon.com Page Not Found..*

I purchased two: one for my TN 55 and one for my ZTR. The cover fit the tractor seat, but not the ZTR. I have since purchased a B2320 and the cover fits its seat. I am satisfied with the covers, but the covers sometimes slip up over the seat bottoms when I mount/dismount. I would give the covers 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Steve

* The link works.

PS My tractors are stored in a shed when not in use, so I don't know how the covers would hold up to the weather.

Last edited:
   / Where can I find a good seat cover? #3  
If you have good seats and just trying to move from the black vinyl you might have success with a local shop that does car interiors. They should be able to get you a fabric you would like and it does not have to shed the water because the vinyl is there to do that. But you may have added a place stray cats will use for a scratching post.

/ Where can I find a good seat cover? #4  
Several years ago I bought one off Amazon and it fit well on the B2620. It is grey and has held up well. I did add some bailing twine to cinch it down tighter for a better fit. IIRC it cost about $19 bucks.

/ Where can I find a good seat cover? #5  
I noticed at this years Agfest that a couple of Canvass Seat Cover proprietors had set up kiosks. Tailor made, although the target market seemed to be for utes and side-by-sides.

A quick Googling shows several companies, here in Aus. I reckon there'd be a few in your country.

/ Where can I find a good seat cover?
Nah, we aren't as cool! :)

/ Where can I find a good seat cover? #7  
Have you thought of using a sheepskin? Many long-distance motorcyclists and lots of airline pilots use them; they are very comfortable.

/ Where can I find a good seat cover? #8  
Have you thought of using a sheepskin? Many long-distance motorcyclists and lots of airline pilots use them; they are very comfortable.

Somehow that just seems, too smart.

/ Where can I find a good seat cover? #9  
I ordered this one off ebay and it fits nicely and does not get hot. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cub-Cadet-49233-Lawn-Tractor-Seat-Cover-New-Free-Shipping-/361204013141?_trksid=p2349526.m2548.l4275