Tool mounting ideas.

/ Tool mounting ideas. #1  

Bigrackslayer

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610 HST
Morning everyone. Had a wicked weekend putting about 5 hours on my brand new CK2610 HST. I am now looking for ideas for tool holders such as chains, chainsaw, pole saw and a 32 inch long pruning lopper. If any of you have some ideas or tips for me would be great. I was thinking of using abs pipe for chains, pole saw and loppers but just unsure on how to properly mount the abs pipe to the loader or tractor zip ties self tappers. Thanks in advance.

/ Tool mounting ideas. #2  
I have a brush guard on mine, wrap a chain and a tow strap around the guard (vertically). Also, the tow strap is already looped around front bumper so when I need to pull something, just unwrap one end to hook to object and go.

/ Tool mounting ideas. #4  
I mounted a pair of Quick Fists on my bucket for long handled tools.

20170828_131737.jpg

/ Tool mounting ideas.
Thanks for the ideas guys. Keep em coming please! I have been doing numerous searches as well and finding lots of stuff

/ Tool mounting ideas. #7  
Build yourself a carry-all. I got so many good tips from this site and incorporated some of my own. Look up "carry-all build" and get some great tips.P8270001.JPGP8270002.JPGP8270003.JPG

/ Tool mounting ideas. #10  
Is that cement? How did you mount the 3ph attachment points in the barrel
Yes, about 12 80lb bags. I mounted a drawbar and 3ph stabilizers from TSC in holes I drilled through the barrel.
I would do it different though buy a complete 3pthitch adapter from northern tool and use some rebar to keep it positioned in the barrel where you want it; add a chainsaw plastic scabbard; add another 3" tube for long handle tools/chains.

If you haven't added ballast to your tractor you are missing on of the best safety items that just so happens to make it so much more capable and stable.
MT