Makeing it my own

/ Makeing it my own #1  

Stomper

Gold Member
Tractor
2017 Kubota L2501
Since I got my kubota L2501 in June I have been doing a few mods and kind of personalizing it. It came with a tph snow blower, loader and bucket and I also picked up some pallet forks. A grapple is huge on my list of things to get and hopefully it will come soon. I will either buy one or build one. I have already installed a 3rd function that I had researched and pieced together because I wasnt going to pay the $1100 plus installation they wanted. I ended up having a total cost of $380.
I also installed a auxiliary fuse panel to run the third function as well as my front and back led lights installed on the rops. A simple home made bracket kept them nice and streamlined.
The snow blower is all manual and I decided to add some electronics to it for the chute tilt and rotate. While I still have to do that, I did build an aluminum switch box and ran all the wiring to the 6 wire trailer plug at the back of the tractor.
I also added some hooks and D ring to the bucket. I also made a tph trailer hitch with a chain hook and a second hitch receiver for a log grapple/hook I still have to make.

IMG_3202.JPGIMG_3203.JPGIMG_3204.JPG
IMG_3209.JPGIMG_3210.JPGIMG_3211 (1).JPGIMG_3208.JPG
IMG_3207.JPGIMG_3079.JPGIMG_3080 (1).JPGIMG_3090.JPG
IMG_3212.JPGIMG_3214.JPG

Last edited:
   / Makeing it my own
Not sure what the heck is going on here. Earlier today in the advanced reply setting I could post pictures and now it wont let me. Man this is frustrating. Anyone have any idea what might be going on.

Last edited:
   / Makeing it my own
Found out how to post pictures so I added them to the original post

/ Makeing it my own #4  
Sometimes I temporarily can't add pics. Not sure if it's a TBN glitch or my computer. :)

Very nice fab work on your electrical mods!!!! :thumbsup:

/ Makeing it my own #5  
My phone won't let me upload a screenshot. The progress bar will go to 95 percent and then say error. Any picture I took doesn't cause problems.

/ Makeing it my own
Thanks
I was trying to do the picture posting with my iphone as I don't turn on my computer much these days but I decided to to give posting pictures a try and it worked.
Here's the edge tamer I just built for my bucket to help keep the gravel on my driveway instead of my lawn when moving snow. it works amazingly well for how simple it is. I also posted it in another thread in the snow removal section.
IMG_3215.JPG

Last edited: