Surplus Center New Arrivals

/ Surplus Center New Arrivals #1  

Tractor Seabee

Elite Member
Port Orchard WA Kitsap Peninsula, West of Seattle
Tractor
Kubota BX25
   / Surplus Center New Arrivals #2  
Man I might have to buy some of those 1k lb casters, saw the email but forgot to check it out, thanks for the reminder.

/ Surplus Center New Arrivals #3  
Man I might have to buy some of those 1k lb casters, saw the email but forgot to check it out, thanks for the reminder.
Yeah saw those... the shipping cost dimmed my spirits a bit though. Over $15ea to my door. Might still get 4 for my DIY plywood sheet cart. The HF 8in pneumatic wheels I am using now aren't holding air... and they've been slimed.

/ Surplus Center New Arrivals #4  
$15 for what looks like a quality 1k caster with brake still isn't bad.

I need to make a equipment dolly for my brake so those should work well.

/ Surplus Center New Arrivals #5  
$15 for what looks like a quality 1k caster with brake still isn't bad.

I need to make a equipment dolly for my brake so those should work well.

Agreed. Still looks to be a decent deal. I have mounted many tools, bench tables, vertical steel storage cabinets all with HF casters. Happy with all except the pneumatic tire versions.

These are a bit bigger the typical HF I use and want them for a heavyset duty application

/ Surplus Center New Arrivals #6  
My brake weighs over 3k lbs, I don't really trust any of the HF casters with heavy stuff.

It's hard to find decent casters in this weight, especially with the urathane wheel.

Attachments

• NCM_0550.JPG
    NCM_0550.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 515
   / Surplus Center New Arrivals #7  
My brake weighs over 3k lbs, I don't really trust any of the HF casters with heavy stuff.

It's hard to find decent casters in this weight, especially with the urathane wheel.

I hope that you put some really wide angle for legs on that thing; we always bolted ours to the floor.

/ Surplus Center New Arrivals #8  
The Surplus Center is great! This is where we buy lots of items from, including most of our actuators. You can even ask them a qestion, and get an actual answer. No more HF junk here!

/ Surplus Center New Arrivals #9  
Yeah saw those... the shipping cost dimmed my spirits a bit though. Over $15ea to my door. Might still get 4 for my DIY plywood sheet cart. The HF 8in pneumatic wheels I am using now aren't holding air... and they've been slimed.

Looks like four each can be shipped for about $15 total.