Added Remote to FEL...

/ Added Remote to FEL... #31  
Kenny: Awesome Job! Very well laid out and thought out, hat's off to you Kenny, I'll be waiting for your Grapple set-up so hurry Please! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Added Remote to FEL... #32  
Just my ignorance of your loader setup. My valves are mounted on loader mast and PB sleeve for most (Prince etc)loader valves are $30, a single spool w/relief about $60. Guess I missed the joystick part. Nice installation btw.

/ Added Remote to FEL... #33  
Kenny:

When we going to start cut and welding some metal for that thing!!!!!

Wayne /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Added Remote to FEL... #34  
kenny:
very nice! hey, did you drill holes all the way through the loader frame to mount your valve or did you do some welding or something?

/ Added Remote to FEL...
SanMan,
The 3 mounting hole(5/16") are only drilled through one side on the mast. The bottom of the mast is open, so I just reached up inside to put the washers and nylock nuts on.

/ Added Remote to FEL... #36  
I'am about to get started on set of grapples for my L3130.The mast an arm setup is a little different than yours but I do have room on the inside of the arm.

Since mine is tubular I was wondering do you think its ok to drill through or maybe weld some bolts on and slip the valve onto them with nuts an washers.

/ Added Remote to FEL...
Sanman,
I am hesitant to answer that question without seeing the setup you have, any chance of posting pics of the loader mast?

I did not pre-plan the location of the diverter valve, I ordered it and then when I had it in hand, set out to find the best, most out-of-the way place to mount it. If you are sure you are going to do this, go ahead and order just the valve.

Good Luck

/ Added Remote to FEL... #38  
kenny:
the loader frame is raised alittle bit to get a better view.the top two hoses are bucket curl, and I was thinking about mounting the valve between the loader pin and metal connectors which is about 12or13".
L the loader valve hoses to diverter IN, loop short hoses from OUT to the metal line connectors and L lines from diverter ports to grapple cylinder QD's.

Attachments

• 549240-P1010001.jpg
    549240-P1010001.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,167
   / Added Remote to FEL... #39  
as you can see, there's not much room anywhere else.

Attachments

• 549247-P1010002.jpg
    549247-P1010002.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 955
   / Added Remote to FEL... #40  
That is a very cool setup. All gizmo freak grease monkeys are drooling! I haven't played with or thought it through but does anyone think this same setup could be modified to run remote tools like a log splitter or hydraulic jackhammer?