Tilt or Tilt and Draft Control

/ Tilt or Tilt and Draft Control #11  
Just get your toplink set for the plow in question.. then don't mess with it anymore. Use draft for plowing.. Set your draft for your target depth. i fthe soil gets light.. it will go deeper.. if the soil gets thicker or you encounter a rock or root.. the plow will raise.. assuming you have your draft set correctly.. and your tractor is functioning correctly..

Soundguy

/ Tilt or Tilt and Draft Control #12  
I just made a tilt control out of a spare 8"x3" cylinder. I had a ball coupler welded to the base of the cylinder to attach to the lift rocker arm. Other clevis at the end of the cylinder rod didn't even need to be modified. Works off the rear remote valve. Works so well I wonder why I didn't do it years ago, and the price was right.
gabby

/ Tilt or Tilt and Draft Control #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have a TC40DA with a hydraulically controlled top link. Seriously thinking of getting a side hydraulic and another remote installed. While it's in the shop, should I add draft control? I will be doing plowing, up to 6-10 acres/year, plus grading, landscaping, spreading rock/stones...etc as well as snow removal. I don't want to haul it back afterwards to have it done. There's a discount to get it all done at once. I have a tough time plowing without it, but I'm still a novice. )</font>

Did you ever get the draft control? How did it turn out? Happy with it? What kind of plow?
Bob