Shibaura SD2200 4X4 ROPS & Lid

/ Shibaura SD2200 4X4 ROPS & Lid #1  

Jim57

Veteran Member
Tractor
Shibaura SD2200 4X4
I am looking for a ROPS and lid to fit my SD2200 4X4 Tractor. Could someone help me find one or steer me in the right direction? Thank you in advance.

Jim Bonham
864-647-9810

bsm357@aol.com

/ Shibaura SD2200 4X4 ROPS & Lid
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am looking for a ROPS and lid to fit my SD2200 4X4 Tractor. Could someone help me find one or steer me in the right direction? Thank you in advance.

Jim Bonham
864-647-9810

bsm357@aol.com

)</font>

Here is a picture of the Tractor I need it for.

MVC-721S.jpg

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am looking for a ROPS and lid to fit my SD2200 4X4 Tractor. Could someone help me find one or steer me in the right direction? Thank you in advance.

Jim Bonham
864-647-9810

bsm357@aol.com

)</font>

A rear View of Tractor I need The ROPS and Lid for.

MVC-722S.jpg

/ Shibaura SD2200 4X4 ROPS & Lid #4  
I have a rops off of a Kioti LB1914 laying around that you can have if it would work for you. Do you make it down to the coast occasionally? I live in Beaufort, SC.

/ Shibaura SD2200 4X4 ROPS & Lid #5  
Check out the gray market and Mitsubishi forums, as well as asking here. Then see if you can find a dedicated Yahoo group. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have a rops off of a Kioti LB1914 laying around that you can have if it would work for you. Do you make it down to the coast occasionally? I live in Beaufort, SC. )</font>

I will make the trip. Thank you very much. My wife and myself are concerned because of the hilly property we have here. Please send me info on how to call you. I am going to email you as well as a PM. Thank you again.

Jim Bonham

</font><font color="blueclass=small">( I have a rops off of a Kioti LB1914 laying around that you can have if it would work for you. Do you make it down to the coast occasionally? I live in Beaufort, SC. )</font>

Thanks Wayne... It was Very Nice to meet you. You have a beautiful place there in Beaufort. A Real Dream Retirement Home and Land with all the goodies a man would want or ever need. Maybe we could get together and I will bring my boat down and you can show me the ropes of fishing in those waters. I have never fished waters like that. I am sure it would be interesting and fun. I have a 16ft Ski Barge with a center console and a 60hp Johnson. Would this boat be allowable in those waters? I look forward to our fishing trip soon.

Jim

bsm357@aol.com

MVC-905S.jpg