Frontend Loader Mounts

/ Frontend Loader Mounts #1  

TooCheap

I have a Great Bend 330 frontend loader that I am mounting on a I/H 574. Does anyone know where I can get the mounts or dimensional drawings?

/ Frontend Loader Mounts #2  
If you just bought this loader...or even bought it used, I'd contact Great Bend and see what they say.
It's possible they have the mounts, or at least have the dimensional requirements (after all, they did build the loader).

Good luck!

/ Frontend Loader Mounts #3  
Can you post pics of the tractor and loader. Most loaders attached to the frame about the bell housing and to the front end above the front axle. I know there are 3 versions of the 574. I just put a CIH 2250 loader made for something like your tractor on to a Foton (tractor king) 704 tractor. mine works well but took some deciphering.

Attachments

• 709317-tractor king 704 with CIH 2250 loader.jpg
    709317-tractor king 704 with CIH 2250 loader.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 419
   / Frontend Loader Mounts #4  
Great Bend was purchased by Bush Hog. If you go to the Bush Hog site there are links to Great Bend.

/ Frontend Loader Mounts #5  
Helps to know what tractor it came off of. How's the width comparison? Usually some fabbing will be needed unless loader is made for a particular series of tractor (74,84,85,95). I put a Ford industrial loader on a Case by putting in 4" tube rails from axles to engine frame and mounted loader to that. The rails reduce trans case stress involved with mid-mount loaders.