Loader lift kit

/ Loader lift kit #1  

botaman2

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010
I always carry my lift kit with me.They are stored in my on board tool box. The bucket hook is rarely used on it's own,I use it mainly in conjunction with the lower eyebolt/connector combo. The eyebolt is forged with a 3/4" shank.I generally just hand tighten the nut on the shank for easy install and removal. The eyebolt end has a grabhook,while the short piece of chain has a slip hook(always the right hook for pending job) I only use the connector for max lift jobs. All of my implements have balanced lift points.Will post a few photos.

Attachments

• 765585-HL Kit.JPG
    765585-HL Kit.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,120
   / Loader lift kit
lift kit

Attachments

• 765586-Lift Kit.JPG
    765586-Lift Kit.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 803
   / Loader lift kit
heavy lift setup

Attachments

• 765587-Heavy lift.JPG
    765587-Heavy lift.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 763
   / Loader lift kit
bucket hook

Attachments

• 765590-Bucket hook.JPG
    765590-Bucket hook.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 659
   / Loader lift kit
light lift example

Attachments

• 765592-L-Rake.JPG
    765592-L-Rake.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 656
   / Loader lift kit
another light lift

Attachments

• 765594-mower.JPG
    765594-mower.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 658
   / Loader lift kit #7  
Slick idea, nice execution !

/ Loader lift kit #8  
Nice. I like the idea of the single balance point below the cutting edge. I have a slip hook in the center of my upper cross pipe, which gives me a similar balance point, but not so exact.

/ Loader lift kit
thanks for your interest! One of the main reasons I went this route was the chain getting nicked on cutting edge when hung from hook on top of bucket. The other reason was visibility. With this short hookup,the hook is always in sight from seat when lowering for hookup.Shortest hookup also equals less swing.

/ Loader lift kit #10  
I like the balanced lift points on your implements and the thought about visibility. Also, you used good quality components.

My FEL has a quick attach bucket. For max lift I have two hooks on the end of the loader arms such that I can lift without a bucket. Adds the bucket weight to lift capacity.
This helped a lot when I lifted the concrete support rails for a 16' cattle guard, which used the maximum capacity of the FEL.

I especially like that you decided to make your equipment easy to lift long before you had to lift it. Shows planning. I think it is much safer to set your equipment up right from the beginning.

Nice job.