Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Mahindra 6500 4WD

Default Very Functional 49 cent Addition

Found the velcro, stick on, clock in a salvage store. Sits outdoors. Bad rainstorm will screw up time. Easily reset.
    For 49 cents it also came with battery. Big spender, I am, purchased 4 of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Kioti CK25hst

Default Re: Very Functional 49 cent Addition

I don't need one of those. My wife is always reminding me what time it is and how long I've been on "that #$&!%@ tractor". [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Veteran Member

If a wife is the alternative I think I'd rather have the clock [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Now that has gotta be the cheapest most functional addition yet! (the clock, not the wife) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Mahindra 6500 4WD

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> My wife is always reminding me what time it is and how long I've been on "that #$&amp;!%@ tractor". </font> )</font>

BigDouge,
    Ah...you must be a youngster. After being married for about 40 years your wife will be saying, "go ahead, stay on that #$&amp;!%@ tractor. Then she'll probably mumble to herself, "damm fool, well at least he is outa my hair for a while".

Tractor
    Kubota BX23

I got one of those cheapo tractor clocks for my wife ... it was a good trade [img]/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    (Sorry, old joke, couldn't resist)

Tractor
    Jinma 284

hunfp I got a most expensive least operating object, but it is the wife [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] lolo I couldn't resist either lol

MarkM

Silver Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 2010 (Kranky), JD 4500

Or y'all can have a wife like mine who's watchin me on the tractor and watchin the clock and waitin to yell, TIMES UP! It's my turn!!!

"It's not the year the tractor was built, but what was built in a year with the tractor"

Steve

I placed an LED white light that is push on/push off, up on the middle inside of the ROPS. This comes in handy when I park the ole tractor in the trees at dark to secure it. Also, when I realized how much fun the hubby's tractor was I purchased my own which was just this year. If I knew a tractor was that much fun I would've had one 20 years ago. Of course he was glad to get his back finally. He let me drive his tractor, I let him use my welder. It was a good deal for both. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Any day above ground is a good one"!

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

<font color="red"> Was in your area Monday evening.
    Stayed at the AmeriHost Inn on St. Rt. 250 in Ashland, Ohio that night. Do you know where it is?
    Was on my way home from Detroit.
    It's 135 miles from that motel to my drive way </font>

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830HST

A clock on the dash is a handy addition. You'd think with all the bells and whistles on the new tractors, they'd come with one. I tried a clock made to go on a car dash, but they're not made to be outside - first rainstorm blew it's mind. Got a Timex water resistant wristwatch and stuck it on the dash. Always got the time now!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast