Very Functional 49 cent Addition

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition #1  

Maine_Polack

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6500 4WD
Found the velcro, stick on, clock in a salvage store. Sits outdoors. Bad rainstorm will screw up time. Easily reset.
For 49 cents it also came with battery. Big spender, I am, purchased 4 of them.

Attachments

• 766423-100_2432smaller.jpg
    766423-100_2432smaller.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 2,270
   / Very Functional 49 cent Addition #2  
I don't need one of those. My wife is always reminding me what time it is and how long I've been on "that #$&!%@ tractor". /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition #3  
If a wife is the alternative I think I'd rather have the clock /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Now that has gotta be the cheapest most functional addition yet! (the clock, not the wife) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> My wife is always reminding me what time it is and how long I've been on "that #$&!%@ tractor". </font> )</font>

BigDouge,
Ah...you must be a youngster. After being married for about 40 years your wife will be saying, "go ahead, stay on that #$&!%@ tractor. Then she'll probably mumble to herself, "damm fool, well at least he is outa my hair for a while".

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition #5  
I got one of those cheapo tractor clocks for my wife ... it was a good trade /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
(Sorry, old joke, couldn't resist)

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition #6  
hunfp I got a most expensive least operating object, but it is the wife /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif lolo I couldn't resist either lol

MarkM

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition #7  
Or y'all can have a wife like mine who's watchin me on the tractor and watchin the clock and waitin to yell, TIMES UP! It's my turn!!!

"It's not the year the tractor was built, but what was built in a year with the tractor"

Steve

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition #8  
I placed an LED white light that is push on/push off, up on the middle inside of the ROPS. This comes in handy when I park the ole tractor in the trees at dark to secure it. Also, when I realized how much fun the hubby's tractor was I purchased my own which was just this year. If I knew a tractor was that much fun I would've had one 20 years ago. Of course he was glad to get his back finally. He let me drive his tractor, I let him use my welder. It was a good deal for both. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

"Any day above ground is a good one"!

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition #9  
<font color="red"> Was in your area Monday evening.
Stayed at the AmeriHost Inn on St. Rt. 250 in Ashland, Ohio that night. Do you know where it is?
Was on my way home from Detroit.
It's 135 miles from that motel to my drive way </font>

/ Very Functional 49 cent Addition #10  
A clock on the dash is a handy addition. You'd think with all the bells and whistles on the new tractors, they'd come with one. I tried a clock made to go on a car dash, but they're not made to be outside - first rainstorm blew it's mind. Got a Timex water resistant wristwatch and stuck it on the dash. Always got the time now!