Ford 3000 Rear Remotes, Hyd top link

/ Ford 3000 Rear Remotes, Hyd top link #1  

BobReeves

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 3000
Put the final touches on my rear remotes this morning (see attached). Played with the Top link on my landscape rake yesterday and love it. Thanks TBN for giving me incentive to get this done.

Figuring out a location for the valve and remotes was a bit of a challenge but this is going to work out well. Everything is out of the way, doesn't interfere with any existing controls and easy to operate from the seat.

Total cost was around $550.00 including Top Link from CCM. Cross valve came from eBay for $99.00 and spent $250.00 on hoses and fittings. Made the brackets from scrap metal I had laying around and had a few fittings left over from re-doing the loader plumbing.

Attachments

• 818101-DCP_0123.JPG
    818101-DCP_0123.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 791
   / Ford 3000 Rear Remotes, Hyd top link
Here is another shot showing the bracket I made to mount the valve. Bolts under the finder and has a couple small angle brackets at the top for aditional suport. A little overkill but it ain't goin anywhear.

Attachments

• 818105-DCP_0125.JPG
    818105-DCP_0125.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 591
Punched a couple of holes in the fender to accomidate the Power Beyond and Return hoses. Was happy with the way the hose routing turned out.

Attachments

• 818109-DCP_0126.JPG
    818109-DCP_0126.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 511
   / Ford 3000 Rear Remotes, Hyd top link #4  
Congratulations!
I am sure it will serve you well.

Don /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Ford 3000 Rear Remotes, Hyd top link #5  
I guess you don't use snow chains on a loader tractor down there..... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Other than the hose locations, looks like neat work. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

--->Paul

Ya not too many ways on these old fords to hide/route hoses. You should have seen the loader before I replaced all the hoses with ones that were the correct length. I couldn't get to the rear-end lock pedal because a hose was in the way. At least now none of the hoses interfere with any anything. The Cross valves add to the problem with the fittings on top and sides but the price was right and it works.

/ Ford 3000 Rear Remotes, Hyd top link #7  
I like your rear remotes real neat, I was wondering if your top link was a 21-32 in. link and how much did the top-link cost. do you like the way it works and would like to get one if you think it would hold up an 1100 lbs bush hog. I have a Kubota L4400 with a Woods med. duty brushbull. Please let me know what you experiences are with the top link.
Thanks
Ben

Thanks,
The top link is the 19 - 27 1/2 on CCM's Top Link page $185.00 plus a couple bucks for shipping.

I have an old 6 foot MF rottary cutter, not sure what it weighs but it's built like a tank. Have only hooked it up for a trial run, no grass growing this time of year but seems to handle it fine.

I do know it handles my Box Blade even when I get it stuck on a tree root and I love it. This is a must have for anyone that can swing it.