case 680E backhoe controls

/ case 680E backhoe controls #1  

Andyinchville

Hey All,

I recently bought a Case 680E Backhoe / loader that came w/ the three stick & foot swing controls for the back hoe. I am trying to locate a wobble stick (2 stick) control tower for the backhoe (I am use to the 2 stick controls). Any ideas on where I can locate one? I think the Case dealer said the controls from a 680 G may also work on my machine.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Andrew

/ case 680E backhoe controls #2  
Do you mean "joy stick", where one handle controls two valves? Prince Hydraulics has a great on-line catalog.

Patrick

/ case 680E backhoe controls
Hi,
Thanks for the reply and the lead....yes the joystick control is essentially a bunch of linkages that allows one stick to control 2 valves....the 2 stick was a factory option at the time...unfortunately most older case machines didn't have it installed.....The valve body is all the same on the case machines...just alot of differences in the linkages....I am and have been looking for an old case 680 E ot G machine that had the 2 stick from the factory.
Andrew

/ case 680E backhoe controls #4  
Funny how we get used to certain things. I've run Case controls for a long time and am having to 're-learn' on my current JD. I could pick up eggs with a Case but sure am clumsey with the wobble sticks.