NH Heavy duty bucket chain hooks

/ NH Heavy duty bucket chain hooks #1  

nobody

I have seen lots of pics for chain hooks on loader bucket but not NH heavy duty buckets. My bucket has a round lip on the top almost like a pipe.. I want to put some hooks on it but not sure where or how? Does anyone have any pics of this or link me to a post to see.
thanks
daryl

/ NH Heavy duty bucket chain hooks #2  
These were installed by the dealer before they delivered the rig.

Attachments

• tc18.jpg
    tc18.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 898
   / NH Heavy duty bucket chain hooks #3  
QA bucket or standard? If it's the standard bucket you can use jinman hooks and no welding req'd. Put them on & off as needed.

/ NH Heavy duty bucket chain hooks #4  
jinman hooks??? What are jinman hooks? Google search found nothing.....

/ NH Heavy duty bucket chain hooks
It is standard heavy duty bucket. I also don't know what jinman hooks are. Could you please explain.

/ NH Heavy duty bucket chain hooks #6  
nobody said:
It is standard heavy duty bucket. I also don't know what jinman hooks are. Could you please explain.

I contacted them boys boys over at Google and they said that "jinman hooks" was purely a texan expression. Maybe Jim Inman can explain it better than I can. ;)

/ NH Heavy duty bucket chain hooks #7  
I don't have a picture available, but on my HD 68" bucket there are some brackets on each end. I think this is for a grapple attachment. I was thinking of finding a pin to go through there and slipping a hook on that pin. No welding required.

blackjack said:
I don't have a picture available, but on my HD 68" bucket there are some brackets on each end. I think this is for a grapple attachment. I was thinking of finding a pin to go through there and slipping a hook on that pin. No welding required.

Never thought about that. mine does have the holes also. Would they be strong enough and should there be a hook in the middle of the bucket to not put undue stress on the sides.

/ NH Heavy duty bucket chain hooks #9  
I would normally be able to link you to an old TBN post, but with the latest software upgrade, some of the old "cobweb" pictures went away. I'll repost the picture tonight or early in the morning. I'm currently at my work location and don't have my photo archive handy.:)

jinman said:
I would normally be able to link you to an old TBN post, but with the latest software upgrade, some of the old "cobweb" pictures went away. I'll repost the picture tonight or early in the morning. I'm currently at my work location and don't have my photo archive handy.:)

Thanks...