QA Blanks

/ QA Blanks #1  

Charlesaf3

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030, Kubota M59 TLB
Is it possible to buy Quick Attach blanks anywhere? And if so, how much do they usually run - anyone know?

Thanks

/ QA Blanks #2  
There are a bunch of companies online (eBay for instance) that sell them. Many sell them on eBay. I could of sworn there was a welder in the Concord NH area that built grapples and such that sold/built them, but I can't find that thread anymore. I think if search on quick attach plates you will get plenty of hits.

/ QA Blanks #3  
   / QA Blanks #4  
If you look in my gallery, you will see how I made mine, real easy and very strong
Jim

/ QA Blanks #5  
I got mine at qualityweldingservice.com -- I bought a split one but they have the full ones for $150 + $60 shipping

/ QA Blanks
Thanks all. Sorry about the double post - not sure how that happened.

/ QA Blanks #7  
I've also looked for QA blanks and the best deal I found was the one Mike listed. You do need to be careful to check if you are getting 1/4 inch or 3/8th inch and whether you need full or split style. I would imagine that 1/4 inch is plenty for all but the biggest tractors/loaders as the 3/8th would be used on much more powerful skid steer loaders.

/ QA Blanks #8  
Charles, if you ask a mod, they may be able to merge both threads together for you. There is good info in both of these.
And a backing plate is not hard to make.
Jim

/ QA Blanks
MessickFarmEqu said:
we sell them for $125 plus UPS. If there is interest I'll list them online.

I ended up buying it from messicks - I think its ATI?