Work Lights

/ Work Lights #1  

johnnylight

Gold Member
Tractor
TC34DA
I checked the old post about this topic and I still can't figure which way to go for work lights Is this something you get what you pay for when it comes to name brands like The NH work lights for $250. or would I get the same quaility from tractor supply?

Are you happy with your choice of work lights which would you reccomend
(name brand) /Quality wise.
What is the best light for your buck these days.

/ Work Lights #2  
I went to the dealer and bought 2 35w floods for my scut. $15 a piece and they word great. $250 is steep unless you have money to burn or are going to be working at night A LOT. Like Alaska for half a year.

/ Work Lights #3  
johnnylight said:
I checked the old post about this topic and I still can't figure which way to go for work lights Is this something you get what you pay for when it comes to name brands like The NH work lights for $250. or would I get the same quaility from tractor supply?

Are you happy with your choice of work lights which would you reccomend
(name brand) /Quality wise.
What is the best light for your buck these days.
HI,
I use them tractor lights from NORTHERN TOOL EQUIPMENT.The catelog im looking at says they are 20 bucks,i know i got them on sale for ten.They are nice and bright floods.I got two forward on my roof and one rear on the rops for my hoe.These lights are bullet proof,ive wacked them with branch etc and they take the vibration.
ALAN

/ Work Lights #4  
I agree with KWOLFE...
I bought lights from our local NAPA automotive parts dealer for $14 each.
They were 35 watt with thick rubber housings and the dealer said they were designed for tractors, trucks, etc.
They mount anywhere with a 3/8s bolt, swivel with a twist and are waterproof. Wiring and push-button switch not included but definately a must.
Look around, a $30 buy is worth a try.

/ Work Lights
I thought that was a bit pricey $250. Why does NH want so much?

/ Work Lights #6  
johnnylight said:
I thought that was a bit pricey $250. Why does NH want so much?

Because they know that some NH died in the wool BLUE owner will pay that ridiculous price just because it says NH on it. I actually know someone like that who owns a NH.:D
Dusty

/ Work Lights #7  
Dusty said:
Because they know that some NH died in the wool BLUE owner will pay that ridiculous price just because it says NH on it. I actually know someone like that who owns a NH.:D
Dusty

And a JD,,, and a Kubota,,,, and a Kioti,,,, and a,,,,, :D

/ Work Lights #9  
Don't forget to add shipping to any light that you buy beyond your local area. Sometimes the shipping costs exceed the sales taxes that you save.
Dusty

/ Work Lights #10  
If you want plenty of light don't rule out a set of lamps originally meant for a snow plow. We picked up a set at eBay and mounted them for nighttime excursions.

They did NOT have the NH logo on them either.