Bucket Level Indicator

/ Bucket Level Indicator #1  

mr.wayne

I have an 852 loader on a kubota mx5000. Can someone tell me what and where to get a bucket level indicator? When I purchased my tractor, I asked about one and the salesman told me the one kubota has is really not worth the money. So now I see I really need something. Any suggestions?
Thanks Wayne

/ Bucket Level Indicator #3  
Bicycle flag......

/ Bucket Level Indicator #4  
I got the idea for mine from a Woods loader and from comments here on TBN. It is very simple to make. You really don't even need the Heim joint swivel on the end. A 90* bend in the rod with a cotter key to hold it in place like Woods uses is just as good. On top it is just a simple eye bolt. I used tape to set the level position on flat ground. It is way better than the flat strap that is the stock level indicator on the Kubota bucket.

Attachments

• P6170026 (Small).JPG
    P6170026 (Small).JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 856
  • P6170025 (Small).JPG
    P6170025 (Small).JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 791
  • P6170022 (Small).JPG
    P6170022 (Small).JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 781
   / Bucket Level Indicator #5  
i have one on my FEL, but its fairly useless as its not marked in any kind of fashion.

(i just need to get around to painting or marking some spots on it)

/ Bucket Level Indicator #6  
Tool, thats a great idea. My woods came with one but it attached to the curl cyl. and now that there in slop in the pins I'm always off by a hair. I like the idea of putting it on the bracket.

/ Bucket Level Indicator #8  
Toolguy,
I like the way you did yours especially using the eyebolt as a guide for the bar to slip through. It is so much more visible than mine. My indicator bar slides through tubing, and only the tip of it is exposed....I suppose that's good enough though? I did paint mine to indicate bucket position when the fel is ground level. However, like most things, once you get a "feel" for it you really don't need it. But I still use mine to give me an indication of where I'm at.