High flow intake/exhaust

/ High flow intake/exhaust #11  
you guy's are no fun. of course the tractor has enough power. but why not get a little bit more. does it need more power no, but how many of us NEED the tractor. i'd be willing to say that quite a few of the people on here have there tractor cuz they want it, just like some of us want more power. yes i know theres some on here that depend on there tractor everyday, so please don't take that the wrong way.

a improved intake and exhaust not only can improve hp but can also improve efficiency by burning all the fuel. it also can make the engine last longer buy running cooler with less stress on it.

DAVEMHUGHES
on my buddys logskidder we ran the exhaust up and hooked it to the roll cage. the one part of the cage is the exhaust. keeps trees font catching it and snapping it off.

when i finally find the kubota i want, it will get several improvements. i'm looking at a older model and it has room for improvement in the intake and exhuast, it also will get the pump turned up and probably a turbo. i enjoy playing with things. will i break something? most likely but ya improve what ever broke and keep going.