I'm still checking in but not posting

/ I'm still checking in but not posting #1  

Timber

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
I don't know if I have been missed but work has taken all my time as of late. Corporate acquisition takes a great deal of time and energy. Sometimes I hate my job. My animals and personal life pay the price for the time it takes to put all this together. I just wanted to reach out and say hello to all my friends hear and let you all know I am alive and well and still checking in.
Charlie

/ I'm still checking in but not posting #2  
Wondered where you were! Busy huh? No seat time?

/ I'm still checking in but not posting #3  
bigdad said:
Wondered where you were! Busy huh? No seat time?

Sounds like plenty of seat time...just the wrong seat...:D

/ I'm still checking in but not posting #4  
PaulChristenson said:
Sounds like plenty of seat time...just the wrong seat...:D

Charlie:

I've seen your "label" on the members on line list so I knew you were around. You mentioned involvement in a corporate acquisition in one of your last posts. I assumed then that we would not be hearing from you for a while
:(. Jay

/ I'm still checking in but not posting #5  
I was wondering where you were. Glad to see that you haven't abandoned TBN!

/ I'm still checking in but not posting
Thank you everyone. Well I guess it is going as good as expected. I had to let one driver go so far and put another one on. I am also getting hit with a big account on top of it. I am kind of at the calm before the storm. I sure miss the days of just climbing into a rig and heading down the road

/ I'm still checking in but not posting #8  
Timber said:
I don't know if I have been missed but work has taken all my time as of late. Corporate acquisition takes a great deal of time and energy. Sometimes I hate my job. My animals and personal life pay the price for the time it takes to put all this together. I just wanted to reach out and say hello to all my friends hear and let you all know I am alive and well and still checking in.
Charlie

Actually I thought you sold your B7800, [FONT=&quot]Blasphemy!:) People throughout TBN needed your assistance with post hole diggers, and other areas of your expertise and I swore you would have contributed. Glad you job is safe with the transition.

[/FONT]

/ I'm still checking in but not posting #9  
So what freight company are you buying?? Or merging with??

/ I'm still checking in but not posting #10  
to late... ill take the half price shipping on the free phd <Bewhahahahaahaha>

:p

Good luck man you will need it.