Our new Grandson

/ Our new Grandson #1  

elalexander

Gold Member
Tractor
1982 Bolens/Iseki TS 1910 f (G194)
Well today, March 8th, 2008 at 5:38PM Eric McClain Alexander was born. David and Moriah plan on calling him Mac, but we have the same first name. Mom, Baby, Dad and grandparents are all doing well. Healthy 6# 12 1/2 oz, 19" long baby boy. We have 5 granddaughters so this is a real treat. I can't wait to play in the dirt with him :D .I've attached a couple pictures to share with you all.

EL

Last edited:
   / Our new Grandson #2  
Congrats!! I have two small grandsons in Houston that I plan to visit in the next month. No granddaughters but we would sure like to.

/ Our new Grandson #4  
Am I the only one to notice that you really don't even get to see the new grandson in those pictures; just a happy mom, dad, and granddad?:D :D :D

Congratulations anyway; looks like a nice happy family.;)

/ Our new Grandson #5  
Congrats Eric, lookin' good!!!

/ Our new Grandson
Hi all. Hey Bird you are right. We went back to the hospital tonight and I got a few more pictures......of the baby.

Enjoy, EL.

Last edited:
   / Our new Grandson #7  
All right . . . now we get to see the star of the show.:D

/ Our new Grandson
Thanks for the kind words. We can't stop grinnin...........we have 5 Granddaughters so this little man is a real treat. I know he's my Grandson but ain't he handsome ?????????

EL :D :D :D :D :D

/ Our new Grandson #10  
elalexander said:
Thanks for the kind words. We can't stop grinnin...........we have 5 Granddaughters so this little man is a real treat. I know he's my Grandson but ain't he handsome ?????????

EL :D :D :D :D :D

good for you gramps, now don't you go spoiling him AHHH WHAT THE HECK spoil all you want :) :D