My family was involved in a very bad accident.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident.
My wife, Joy, returned to work Saturday January 24th. She owns her business but hasn't work since the accident, July 11, 2008.

She said she was tired after a days work but made it through the day. She is a dog groomer. She groomed six small dogs, she normally can groom 8 to 10 dogs on a Saturday. Her doctor told her to work a day take two days off then work another day. Hopefully she can be back to work fulltime in a month. God knows we need the money and our daughter, the one not in the accident, needs some times off she has been doing all the work since the accident.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Don

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #102  
Glad to hear she's still improving.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #103  
My wife, Joy, returned to work Saturday January 24th. She owns her business but hasn't work since the accident, July 11, 2008.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Don

Good Afternoon Don,
I just read through your whole thread ! Quite a bit of reading, and am really glad for both your family and yourself ! That was certainly a life altering experience ! The power of prayer certainly does work, I will continue to pray for the total recovery of your family !

God Bless !

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident.
FINALLY the news we have been waiting on.

Dr. John Lamb, Joy my wife's, doctor told her she iscompletely healed! She doesn't need to come back to see him. He told her her limp will get somewhat better in time. He told her she can return to walking but 1/4 of a mile for a while and work up from there. He said in a few months she will probably be doing 3 to 4 miles a day. She need to use her cane until she get more stable on her feet.

God is good, no God is great. Thank you to everyone on this forum who has prayer for my wife.

Now all we need to do is wait on my grand daughters recovery. She is doing better but the progress is slow. She is still in a lot of pain after a day of changing classes in her school.

God bless,

Don

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #106  
FINALLY the news we have been waiting on.

Dr. John Lamb, Joy my wife's, doctor told her she iscompletely healed! She doesn't need to come back to see him. He told her her limp will get somewhat better in time. He told her she can return to walking but 1/4 of a mile for a while and work up from there. He said in a few months she will probably be doing 3 to 4 miles a day. She need to use her cane until she get more stable on her feet.

God is good, no God is great. Thank you to everyone on this forum who has prayer for my wife.

Now

God bless,

Don
Great news/

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #107  
And the skilled doctors, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists etc. who treat us are to be thanked as well.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #108  
Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Praise Him, all creatures here below. Praise Him above ye heavenly host. Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

Don, thank you for reaching out to your forum brothers. It is a humbling thing to ask for help. We all need to do it sometime.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #109  
Don, we're so thrilled that all turned out about as well as anyone could have hoped. Thank you for sharing with us along the way and for inviting us to help with prayers and well wishes.

At a time when the economy has us all down and worried, watching your family's health get better and better was/is a nice contrast!

Scott

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #110  
Prayers inbound! Glad to hear that they have all recovered.