My family was involved in a very bad accident.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #21  
You and your family are in our thoughts. Good luck.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #22  
Your family is in my familys prayers. We pray that the good lord will bless each and every one of your family.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident.
Here is an update of my family. My daughter Jean is out of the hospital and doing the mom thing caring for her kids. She still looks like she meet a train head on but she is helping care for her kids. Today Drew was asked who was in the room. He went around and identified everyone. He was asked if he had a sister he responded yes. They then ask him to describe her. He said she is tall and looks like mama. He then look at Jean and said with all the bruises and cuts. Remind me some day to tell you how Jean got the doctors in the Trauma Center to allow her to leave for two hours so she could see her kids at the other end of Vanderbilt.

Drew the grandson is doing fine. He is talking and watching TV. His only problem now is a broken collarbone and cracked pelvis. He is off morphine and on a lesser painkiller. We have to remind him he can push the button when the pain gets too bad. He will be moving into a regular room as soon as one is available.

Johanah is off the ventilator. She is breathing on her own. She is putting together sentences. She still has open wounds on her leg. They put a wound pump on her to keep the swelling down. It seems to be doing the job. She still needs plenty of prayer.

Joy my wife is 100% better than she was last evening. This morning when I was asked to give my consent to do the treack operation the head Trauma doctor told me Joy was very sick and her recovery would be very long and difficult. He said Joy as in a very deep hole and had to climb out. After the operation she got much better. Her nurse told me tonight she had a very good day and that she would possibly be taken off the ventilator in a day or two then she would be gotten up to sit in a chair. He said if she continue like she did today thing would be fine.

Friends, the doctors and nurses are doing a great job but I KNOW it the prayers of the saints that are healing my family. I love each one of you and please continue to pray. I try to update this thread every evening before I go to bed.

God bless,

Don

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #24  
I am very sorry to hear of your family, but glad to hear they are improving, and trust they will continue to do so rapidly.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #25  
Adding our prayers and thoughts to the long list. Family is everything and we wish yours a smooth path to recovering from this terrible accident.

Your latest update is very encouraging as are the warm wishes from so many caring TBN members and their families.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #26  
Thanks for the update, Don. Glad it's good news.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #27  
That sounds like great news, Don. We'll keep think of you and yours. :)

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #28  
...sounds like all of you have a long row to hoe but the update sounds very positive.....

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #29  
Very sad to here Don , Prayers from the Wife & I Also. Best of Luck to You All For a Quick Recovery .

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #30  
Don, may God bless your family with recovery and give you continued strength.