My family was involved in a very bad accident.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #1  

DonWorrell

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3325
Below is a report on my family. If you bleieve in God and I sure hope all of you do, please pray.

Friday evening July 11th my wife, middle daughter, her husband, grandson and granddaughter were involve in an extremely bad auto accident. They were rear-ended on I 24 near Pleasant View TN about 15 miles from our home. They rolled the Scion XB they were in many times.

My granddaughter Johanah痴 right leg was almost severed. The doctors operated on her for nearly 8 hours. She is presently in the Vanderbilt Children痴 Hospital here in Nashville she is on total life support.

My grandson Drew collapsed both of his lungs and he had some internal bleeding in his brain area. We think he has a broken arm plus some deep cuts. He also is in Vanderbilt Children痴 Hospital

My Daughter Jean looks like she was beat with a baseball bat. She has lost some of her front teeth and is extremely sore and in pain.

My son-in-law Tony received a broken collarbone and a few broken ribs. He was released from the hospital Friday night.

My wife Joy ruptured her spleen and the doctors remove it Friday night she also has large cuts on her ankle. Joy isn't respond to treatment as well as we would like.

Please pray for my family. They were going on a vacation and I stayed home to do some plumbing work on our house. All the adults are in Vanderbilt Hospital also.

God bless you,

Rev. Don Worrell

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #2  
Don, My prayers go out to you. That's a horible tradgedy. My family is on vacation right now and I just can't imagine...

Are you needed in a church service this morning? The body of Christ will hold you. I remember when my family was impacted by the 9/11 tradgedy, our faith and the tangable prayers of many throughout the nation helped us through that. I pray the Lord's peace for you and healing for your family.

Craig

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #3  
Please pray for my family.

We certainly will.

And I moved this thread from the Mahindra Buying forum to here.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #4  
Your family and their medical staff will have my prayers.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #6  
We'll keep you in our thoughts, Don.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #7  
Don,
Your post brought tears to my eyes. You can rest assured that my wife Jane and I have asked the Lord, for your family's complete and speedy recovery, and will continue to. One can only imagine what you and your family is going through. May God Bless You!

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #8  
Don, I am so sorry to hear that news. You, and your family are in my PRAYERS.

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #9  
Don,

I will add your family's healing to my prayers, and pray that each of you will know God's presence and peace in the months of recovery ahead.

Vicar John+

/ My family was involved in a very bad accident. #10  
Don,I'll pray for you and your family. plowking