Mr.jimi has passed away.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #23  
Very sad.... shared a few private messages with him in the last year. He was a true gentleman, and a patriot... he also had a very tender side which I'm not sure all had seen. He will be missed. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Bird said:
I think you said it better than I could.

Amen and Amen, God Bless US All!

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #25  
I read many posts from him. Great info and he will be missed. God Bless him and his family...

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #27  
RIP Mr Jimi. Condolences to Lorraine and family.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #28  
I am sadden by the lose of my friend Jim. He only lived about 5 miles from me. I visited with Jim and Lorraine in Orange Park Fl, on many occasion. You probably saw the large 50 ft square garage that Jim had built. Whenever I would visit, Jim always stopped what he was doing, and we would sit in there and talked about welding, painting, hydraulics, and just about anything that came up. He will be missed. God speed my friend.

J.J.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #29  
J_J said:
I am sadden by the lose of my friend Jim. He only lived about 5 miles from me. I visited with Jim and Lorraine in Orange Park Fl, on many occasion. You probably saw the large 50 ft square garage that Jim had built. Whenever I would visit, Jim always stopped what he was doing, and we would sit in there and talked about welding, painting, hydraulics, and just about anything that came up. He will be missed. God speed my friend.

J.J.

J_J,
I had forgotten that you two knew each other and visited. I'm sorry for not mentioning this to you earlier.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #30  
What a shocker! I 'm sorry i missed this post when it was posted.

RIP

soundguy