Mr.jimi has passed away.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #31  
Good bye old friend. You will be missed!
I feel privledged to have meet you.
RIP

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #33  
I also missed the original post. It is amazing to me how everyone on this forum become friends; even if we are only cyber-friends.
RIP Mr. Jimi

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #34  
dqdave1 said:
I also missed the original post. It is amazing to me how everyone on this forum become friends; even if we are only cyber-friends.
RIP Mr. Jimi

Ditto that..

soundguy

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #35  
I'll miss his posts! He seemed like a great guy who I would have loved riding with!!!

Fair Winds and Following Seas MrJimi...

Podunk

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #36  
Mr. Jimi was the absolute best. Generous, supportive, funny, informative and always the consummate gentleman. I'm sure he must have uttered an unkind word or two to somebody somewhere along the way during his 61 years... but certainly never to me.

I don't think I've ever known anyone with more friends... both in the physical world as well as the on-line world. Reading through the 25 pages of tributes over on the XL Forum starts to give one a good sense of the depth of his personality, unmatched generosity and the number of lives he touched. He will be sorely missed.

Rest in peace my friend. God took you away from us much too soon.

Dougster

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #38  
I have not visited this board for a while so I am late to say how sorry I am to hear this.
Mr. Jimi was a frequent poster and always made positive comments on many threads. We sent several PM's back and forth on different ideas. He was always thinking.
I will miss him.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #40  
I have not im with him in quite a while, but met over at skid steer forum, he came here because of the larger membership. Truly a gentleman and always thinking. Believe he said Loraine and he had no children. Very sad to hear he is gone, he was one of those guys you knew you would like meeting. Our condolences to Loraine, he is sadly missed.
Ken Kreger