Mr.jimi has passed away.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #3  
Dag-nab-it!
I enjoyed his input, seemed like a good guy. Rest in Peace MrJimi.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #4  
Very sad.... shared a few private messages with him in the last year. He was a true gentleman, and a patriot... he also had a very tender side which I'm not sure all had seen. He will be missed. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #5  
westbrooklawn said:
Very sad.... shared a few private messages with him in the last year. He was a true gentleman, and a patriot... he also had a very tender side which I'm not sure all had seen. He will be missed. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

I think you said it better than I could.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #6  
Rest in peace old friend. Mr Jimi called me up shortly after I joined TBN looking for some hyd fitting advice. We used to call each other quite a bit after that. He used to give me business advice. He always invited me down for some Budweiser and oysters. I am saddened that I never made it. What really stinks is that I was just in Florida last week, just before he passed. I always said that next time I drive down, I would stop by Jax and see him. Unfortunately, I flew down. It will not be the same around here without him.
Andy.
welcome to mr jimi.com - home of all things jimi

Last edited:
   / Mr.jimi has passed away. #7  
His sincere and helping contributions will certainly be missed. I didn't know much about him except that he enjoyed life and people. That's all I really needed to know to miss him greatly now that he is gone. We'll all miss Mr. Jimi and be sadder for it.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #8  
Hey moderators,

On other boards I have seen, they sometimes have a "fallen friends and heroes" type section. Is this possible? It's kind of difficult for me anyway to post good news after the last couple of bad news threads.

Thanks, Andy.

/ Mr.jimi has passed away. #10  
Wow, what a shock. My sympathies to his family and friends, he was a solid contributor to this site.