Got the Call!

/ Got the Call! #1  

mjarrels

Elite Member
Tractor
1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.
Could'nt find my original post... My boy is now is now in his last year of Community College (two years) with a 4.0 GPA and is headed to ODU if all is will and going into Navy ROTC... Full boat, paid tuition, board, books, $250.00 a month spending money.... What a relief when this is done! 15 year old Daughter is next!

mark

/ Got the Call! #2  
Could'nt find my original post... My boy is now is now in his last year of Community College (two years) with a 4.0 GPA and is headed to ODU if all is will and going into Navy ROTC... Full boat, paid tuition, board, books, $250.00 a month spending money.... What a relief when this is done! 15 year old Daughter is next!

mark

Good Evening Mark,
Congrats on your son, sounds like he is doing great ! I cant tell you how much of a relief it was when both my boys graduated from a college a few years back..... sigh of relief ! :)

Enjoy !

/ Got the Call! #4  
Congratulations to both you and your son, Mark.

/ Got the Call! #5  
Mark,

Congratulations. It's always a pleasure to hear of those kids who are doing well and working towards their future. I'm sure you are very proud, and deserve to be so.

Thank you for sharing,
Eddie

/ Got the Call! #6  
Great news... "Anchors aweigh" I know you are proud.

When our three boys and daughter were still in elementary and high school, I had made a bar graph showing the year and each child's school grade up until our daughter (youngest) finished her four years of college.

While still in elementary she saw it laying on the table and commented to her mother;
" Golly Mom, when I finish college, you and Daddy will be rich.":D

Well in 1982 her junior year; she died .

All this talk about RICH gets me thinking we were and are rich.
All of our children have been a blessing to us and their life makes us rich.
(Not very well said; BUT my .02 )

God bless your family Mark.

Last edited: