Please pray for my mother tonight!

/ Please pray for my mother tonight! #11  
So sorry to hear this. Hang in there fellow Michigander.

/ Please pray for my mother tonight! #12  
So sorry to hear that. My thoughts will be with you and your family.

/ Please pray for my mother tonight! #14  
We will definitely be praying for your mother. May God's Holy Spirit embrace you and your family and His grace and peace you so despirately need flow like a mighty river. Please keep us updated as you can.

/ Please pray for my mother tonight! #15  
Update on my mom,she passed away this sunday evening.My heartfelt thanks for your prayers and thoughts.coobie

Sorry about the loss of your mom Coobie. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. As I lost my mom Oct 21 '08 I know it is very hard.

/ Please pray for my mother tonight! #16  
coobie, I jsut now found this thread and am so sorry to hear about your mom. You have my heartfelt sympathy.

/ Please pray for my mother tonight! #17  
Sorry to hear about your loss...

/ Please pray for my mother tonight! #18  
My thoughts are with you and your family.

/ Please pray for my mother tonight! #19  
You and your family is in our prayers. Lost my Mom 18 years ago. Not a day goes by with out a thought of her in some way or another. I just wish a Mom could live forever.....and i guess they do but just not down here stuck with us worring about the economy and all the other worldly problems. Can you imagine a whole group of Mom's in heaven looking down and bragging about their kids and grandkids.....what a sight that would be!!!! Praise God for offering so much more.

/ Please pray for my mother tonight! #20  
Coobie, my wife's and my thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.