Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    Mitsubishi 1801

Default Re: I'm a dad, finaly

Having a child is one of those pages in life that is easy to turn. I turned that page for the first time thirty one years ago. My first son was born pre mature and very small. As I sat holding him for the first time I wondered how he could even breath his nose was so small. Years later at a family reunion my brother in law asked if I would help him and a few others throw Michael in the water. I declined. Not because I didn't want the little fellow to get wet or anything. I just knew better. They gave up after a while. A few years later Michael asked me to perform the ceremony for him to be married. Now he's raising my grand daughter. So many pages, and they come at you so fast. Remember though, they only turn one way. Enjoy every word of the story.

Tractor
    Kioti DK45SE / Massey Furguson 165

Congrats! My first is due in August - I can't wait.

Tractor
    2008 Kioti DK 45 sc

dking,
    Better get all you projects done....

Oh, get as much sleep as you can too!

congrats,

lloyd

PS: I have two - 7 and 4!!!!
    Work hard to get it down - play like tomorrow may end!

Small Horse Farm: 12.5 acres: 2008 Kioti Dk 45SC with Cab, FEL, BH, 6' snow blower, 7' back blade, 7' box blade, 6' bush hog, 9"& 14" auger, 8' chain harrow, 4" chipper, sand spreader, 7' landscape rake, 3pt quick attach & coffee holder.

Tractor
    2008 Kioti DK 45 sc

Marloew,

I was a premy too. 3lbs hard to believe.
    My mom was a country RN and her Dr. was a country Dr.
    He said to give me time,

We are a different breed...

Great story you have...

lloyd

PS: my son at 3.5 can pick out a tractor or excavator in a field before I can - go figure!!
    Work hard to get it down - play like tomorrow may end!

Small Horse Farm: 12.5 acres: 2008 Kioti Dk 45SC with Cab, FEL, BH, 6' snow blower, 7' back blade, 7' box blade, 6' bush hog, 9"& 14" auger, 8' chain harrow, 4" chipper, sand spreader, 7' landscape rake, 3pt quick attach & coffee holder.

Tractor
    Kubota M 6800; Kubota B 2710; Gator; Bushhog ZTR; Volvo Mini Excavator EC45

Ryan, you probably know so much more about love than you did and responsibility. You are very bless. Be sure to be there for both. She soon with want to be with daddy. Then she will learn of shopping and want to be with Mom. Then boys and not want to be with either of you. That will only be in a couple of months it will seem. Children are really a blessing.
    Jeremiah 2:11a "Has a nation changed its gods, Which are not gods?

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620

Congrats! Best of luck to you and your wife, enjoy the baby stage it goes by in a blink of an eye!
    Kubota 2620, Loaded R4's, FEL, 4' Bush Hog box blade, 5' Bush Hog landscape rake. Toro Timecutter Z 5060 ZTR 50"deck

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Mitsubishi 1801

I found out today that I'm going to have another grandson. That will make three boys and one girl. My oldest boy told me he's happy having the only girl, so far anyway. I'm pretty happy watching the family expand. It makes up a bit for the ones we lose. I found out last week the mother in law has brain cancer. She had a stroke and is likely short to this world. I went to see her and she looked at me and smiled, but I see the fear and hopeless look in her eyes. Still she laughs and worries over her husband. Got to admire those old folks.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    1982 Bolens/Iseki TS 1910 f (G194)

Congrats Dad, and congrats to each of the other new Dad's and Dad's to be.

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. Raising kids has been the best time of my life and I would love to be able to go back and do it again but we all know that is not possible so take the time to enjoy them at every stage of their life, and may God bless your little Rachael.
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123