I'm a dad, finaly

/ I'm a dad, finaly #1  

Ryan03

Platinum Member
Tractor
Farmtrac DTC270, Kubota G5200hydro, Honda recon 250, Suzuki King Quad 450 4x4, 2003 2500 DMax/Allison 4x4
My wife delivered our first child at 10:26 am, Feb 7 2009. her name is Rachael Marie Exum, 6 lbs, .08 ounces, 18 inches long, Hazel eyes and light brown hair, both her and my wife are doing well. We are starting to adapt to sleep depravation!!! We could not be happier!!!!

/ I'm a dad, finaly #2  
Congrats!

We had a little girl back in Oct 2008. At about 2 months, she started sleeping through the night. That was when she started drinking 6oz bottles at feedings and now she is eating bay foods with cereal and sleeps most of the day too!

The lack of sleep ain't too bad but they sure are worth it!

/ I'm a dad, finaly #3  
Congratulations. You owe us a picture of little Miss Rachael Marie. :)

/ I'm a dad, finaly #5  
CONGRATS____:D

Glad their both doing fine.

/ I'm a dad, finaly #7  
Congratulations!

/ I'm a dad, finaly #8  
excellent, excellent!! alway remeber 1 thing, no matter how many you have and how old they get YOU WILL ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT THEM. children have a way of doing that to their parents. HOpe you are as happy with yours as we have been with ours, of course our youngest just turned 36 :eek::D

/ I'm a dad, finaly #9  
Congratulations!

Your best investment in them is time. Quantity time is quality time. And man, that time goes by so very fast. It didn't seem that long ago when our daughter was born and just Friday she delivered our 2nd grandchild.
Enjoy yours and have a great time doing so.:)

/ I'm a dad, finaly #10  
Congrats!

My niece's b-day was today. She's 4. My other niece is 4 months. Both great blessings to us. I am only 13, and certainly hope for no kids anytime soon! Good luck to you, your wife, and new member of the family-Rachael!

Kyle