Another new dad here!

/ Another new dad here! #1  

buckle97

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830GST
I have finally slowed down enough to post our exciting news. Elizabeth Maria was born on October 5th, 2008. She weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces and was 20 inches long.
This picture was taken when she was about one month old.

Attachments

• IMG_5079 (Small).jpg
    IMG_5079 (Small).jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 102
   / Another new dad here! #2  
Wow! Look at that! Are you teaching her how to use the FEL?;)

Elizabeth sure has a full head of hair. She's a beautiful girl. Congratulations!:)

/ Another new dad here! #3  
Yep, that little girl will be even more fun than your Kubota.;)

/ Another new dad here! #5  
congrats to you and your wife. That is one beautiful little girl. MIGHT need a trip to the hair dresser pretty soon.;):D

/ Another new dad here! #6  
I have finally slowed down enough to post our exciting news. Elizabeth Maria was born on October 5th, 2008. She weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces and was 20 inches long.
This picture was taken when she was about one month old.
What a cutie.
Looks like a proud popa too.

/ Another new dad here! #7  
Congrats! I, too was riding a tractor at a very young age. Maybe at four she can even operate the loader and blow snow like me.

Kyle

/ Another new dad here!
Thanks for all the kind words. She has now started holding her bottle so it won't be long until she can operate the FEL joystick! My mother keeps telling me that it is bad luck to cut a baby's hair before they are a year old but I'm not sure Beth will make it that long.

/ Another new dad here! #10  
it won't be long until she can operate the FEL

So soon it'll make your head spin. In fact, it won't be long until you'll be making pictures like the attachment. The picture on the cake is my baby when she was a year old, and the picture of the cake was made Sunday at her 40th Birthday party.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Holly's 40th 007.JPG
    Holly's 40th 007.JPG
    278.5 KB · Views: 72