Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    John Deere 4300

Default Re: life can suck

MATTHEW 18:19

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

The good Lord can take care of this.

I keep thinking about the three children and pray that her life will be spared.

I just lost a brother that was 32 and he had three daughters...when i go to see them, his youngest daughter will ask me when her daddy is coming home, and its hard for my lost..but i keep thinking about the children that lost their daddy.
    John 3:16

01 JohnDeere4300 "Sync-Reverser", Vertical Exhaust, 2 JD Lawn Tractors, JD Walk Behind.

430-FEL/ 47-Backhoe/ 5' Bush-Hog/ Single Bottom Plow/ 6' Disc/ Aerator Spreader/ HF Quick-Hitch!

(Homemade Stuff) BH Thumb/ Log-Hitch/ 10' Boom-Pole/ 42'' Pallet Forks ''FEL Quick Attach & 3PH Quick-Hitch-Attach''/ Ballast Box 1381 lbs./ Aluminum Canopy/ Brush-Guard Mod/ 5x10 Firewood Trailer/ Lawn Striper.

Tractor
    Allis Chalmers 616 (Two) and a Kioti CK30 HST with loader and backhoe

Oh my gosh. How sad.

I will pray also.

Jim
    God Bless our brave men, bring them home, safe again.

Tractor
    Kubota L4240

I too pray for those that have lost loved ones. It is sad for those left here on this earth but pray they know that through saving grace we will join those that pass before us.
    ---------------------------------------
    Toys: L4240, FEL, Backhoe, Rotary Cutter, Grapple, Blade

Gold Member
    Tractor
    JD 3520, 300CX, 448

My prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones, especially the children. Having lost two sons in 2007 ( Michael and Scott) I know that nothing compares to the untimely death of a parent or child.

Just a story of amazing strength I'd like to pass on. It has helped remind me of how deep a parents love can be:

A woman in my church (also named Susan) had been battling brain cancer and she began to deteriorate. In the hospital she had been refusing pain medication so she could remain alert to spend time with her family. She started to see that her 5 year old son (who refused to leave her side) was having a hard time seeing his mother in so much obvious pain so she decided it would be better for him if she accepted the medication. The Dr.'s said that once administered she would most likely not regain conscouisness before passing. She leaned over to her sister and wispered something in her ear, the sister noded and left the room. She came back about 20 minutes later with a stack of birthday cards. Susan then filled out a birthday card for her son for every year until his 21st birthday, handed them to her husband and smiled. She said her last goodbyes and accepted the pain medicine. She drifted off and passed away a short time later.

I don't know what else to say....other than try to remember what's truely important in life.

Tractor
    Mahindra 3525

Prayers going up from our family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12