life can suck

/ life can suck #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
If your inclined to do so, please say a prayer for Susan and Scott.

They are a young couple in their 30's, with three great children.

Saw Susan today in Church, and she looked fine. Found out later at home that she will most likely depart this world next week, leaving her family behind for the time being. She is a strong woman.

/ life can suck #2  

Saw Susan today in Church, and she looked fine. Found out later at home that she will most likely depart this world next week, leaving her family behind. She is a strong woman.

Good Afternoon Joe,
Very sorry to hear that, and yes I will pray for them.

Just a few weeks ago, similiar story, with my boys old HS spanish teacher. His wife had an incurable cancer, she just passed leaving her 8 year old son and husband. She was only in her early forties, way to early IMHO ! These things are difficult to swallow.

/ life can suck #3  
I know what you mean...just a few weeks ago my brother's oldest son died...cancer...he was 21...

/ life can suck #4  
Cancer has killed many members of my family and I've had skin cancer cut off,[probably got another spot or two now that needs cut off],maybe,but maybe not..

Cancer is an unpreventable thing,unlike aides,which is 100 percent preventable.But what do all the movie stars want to stop and stop now,aides.

Everybody knows someone who has died of cancer,most people have known no one with aides.

Just a little rant of mine.

/ life can suck #5  
This is very sad. Both of my wife's parents had cancer and have died. Her Dad worked in a chemical company. Cancer just might be preventable. I recently had the opportunity to hear lectures by doctors including T. Colin Cambell, Sherry Rogers, M.D., Neal Barnard, M.D.. They have shown that environmental toxins and nutrition play a major role in the development of cancer by turning cancer cells on or off. This is the area that needs the money for research. Medicines and surgery treat cancer, but according to the above doctors, nutrition can help prevent it.

/ life can suck #6  

Saw Susan today in Church, and she looked fine. Found out later at home that she will most likely depart this world next week, leaving her family behind for the time being. She is a strong woman.

Sorry for the news and yes I will pray.

/ life can suck #8  

I will pray for this family.

/ life can suck #9  
Regarding untimely deaths, in our town we just had the third guy die within a year, all Fathers in their 40's with the same school age kids as mine. They're burying one tomorrow, his eldest daughter is in my oldest son's homeroom in high school.

That's a hit close enough to home to make even a wise ***** kid take notice.

JB.

/ life can suck #10  
Strong prayers for Susan and family headed....fingers cross keeping the faith.