Meet Molly

/ Meet Molly #1  

elalexander

Gold Member
Tractor
1982 Bolens/Iseki TS 1910 f (G194)
Well my wife and I spent Sunday morning searching for small dogs on the Internet. Trying to get educated on small breeds. We had to have our Tucker put to sleep several weeks ago after 15 years of living with us.:( He was a great little guy, a Min-Pin yes, but 100% Doberman at heart. Anyway, we really like small breeds like the Bichon Frise, really neat little dogs, but really when we saw the Shih-Poo on google we both fell in love with them too. Now the weird part begins: There was/is an ad in today's paper for Shih-Poo pups. So I make a call after several cups of tea and do we or don't we's. I make the call, it turns out the breeder is the same man who was Tuckers breeder. He now lives in another city so we had no idea who we were calling. How weird is that? Vicki says it's like Tucker is saying "hey make the call".

Well Miss Molly is on my lap while I write this. The better half went to Wal Mart to get supplies.........paper towels, another bed, paper towels, food, more paper towels. FYI: Molly was born on December 9th.

I just thought I'd show her off a bit. The Granddaughters love her and she is really laid back and made over everyone she has met so far. What a little fur ball. :DVicki told me she feels better already, she has missed her little dog so bad, but now she has a new one. It's sad we outlive our little friends and they leave such a hole in our hearts. Molly will never replace Tucker but we both feel we have room in our hearts for another little dog.:)

If I get a really good picture I'll send it along. She isn't standing still for very long. You should see her face, see is a cutie.:D

Attachments

• Molly.JPG
    Molly.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Wifes new girlfriend.JPG
    Wifes new girlfriend.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Molly 2.JPG
    Molly 2.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 118
   / Meet Molly #2  
Yep, she's a cuties alright. Big difference between her and a Min-Pin.

/ Meet Molly
Hi Bird. Yeah, we love the min-pins but thought we would always be comparing the two. She is a good girl so far..........

/ Meet Molly #5  
She sure could pull heart strings...welcome Molly....congrats. :)

/ Meet Molly
I was checking my mail this morning when I came across this item sent to me by my sister.

Neighbors Search for 92-year-old Man's Stolen Dog|ABC 7 News

As we were planning the layout for invisible fence just last night I told my wife we don't want to get to close to the street, not just in case Molly would run through the radio signal but because someone might steal her. It takes a real low life to steal a dog especially an older persons companion.

I've attached a picture of Molly after a haircut and they do look alike. I've checked with the individual we got her from just to confirm Molly is not a HOT dog. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Molly after hair cut.JPG
    Molly after hair cut.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 101
   / Meet Molly
That poor man. I asked my sister to keep us posted. I can't imagine peolpe stealing dogs. Maybe it was just some kids and they let him go a block or so away.

What are these kids doing????????? This don't just hurt the person, but the dog as well. As we pet owners know they get into a rountine too. I hope Sparky is returned and quickly.