Default April Fool?

I don't know how many of you play the game and try to fool friends and relatives. I don't, but my wife sure does. She spends a lot of time thinking up ways to pull that trick on others and she usually succeeds.
    So she's very careful to keep them from reciprocating. But our soon-to-be-20 year old grandson lost his job a couple of months ago, so he's been looking and applying everywhere for anything he could get. Well, he called my wife Friday to tell her he finally got a job, all settled except for taking a drug test last Monday, and he said that was a cinch. But this afternoon, our daughter (grandson's mother) called and told my wife, "I'm so mad I don't know what to do. David failed that drug test." My wife says, "Oh, my goodness, I never thought he'd . . ." And then she heard the laughing in the background and knew they had finally got back at her.
    Bird

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Default Re: April Fool?

Cute.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    1982 Bolens/Iseki TS 1910 f (G194)

I'm sure that was a payback. Most likely overdue to boot.

Tractor
    L2800.

I'm not allowed to play them anymore... I played it ONCE, on my then girlfriend, now wife, I asked her to marry me... waited... APRIL FOOL's!!! Worked great... well sort of... a year or two later we were actually married... 18 years now... Been paying for that one ever since.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    2012 John Deere 5105M

This was our April fool joke this morning, from Mother Nature! Last year by this time I already had 2 weeks of pumping water from flooding my driveway. this year I had gotten my pump out 10 days ago and pumped for about 2 hours when it started snowing and freezing again. This was all wet clay (no grass yet) Looks like it will eventually be a wet spring again- whenever all this melts

Brent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_2520-jpg