John Miller3.

/ John Miller3. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Have seen to many posting from this gentleman of late,hope he stops by often here to diesel up. :)

/ John Miller3.
Last post I remember...years back...JM3 was in heated battle w/thorn apple etc. trees w/brush hog,his legs,arms,tires were taken a beating. :(

Hot cup to yer. :)

/ John Miller3. #4  
As it happens I saw John yesterday, at a farm auction. I run into him several times a years at auctions. He's doing well, but is extremely busy. He had owned his own computer business, and was often on TBN while he was working on computers. He now works for NY State, and doesn't have much computer time, between work, family and working on his property.

/ John Miller3. #5  
As it happens I saw John yesterday, at a farm auction. I run into him several times a years at auctions. He's doing well, but is extremely busy. He had owned his own computer business, and was often on TBN while he was working on computers. He now works for NY State, and doesn't have much computer time, between work, family and working on his property.

Rich, if you see John again, please tell him hello for me/us. Some of us older TBN members know just how big an asset he was to TBN members many years ago. We miss him and wish him the best.:)

/ John Miller3. #6  
Rich, if you see John again, please tell him hello for me/us. Some of us older TBN members know just how big an asset he was to TBN members many years ago. We miss him and wish him the best.:)

Amen.

/ John Miller3.
Thanks for the update Rich.
Yes,please do give John BIG helloooo for me...indeed miss.

/ John Miller3.
"Some of us older TBN members"

Ahhhh yes before TBN got the new face had couple hundred so members...10+ years ago.

/ John Miller3. #9  
John is a good friend of mine, and I do see him with some frequency. He always asks about TBN, and he does always say to say hello to everyone. I'll convey everyone's wishes back to him.

/ John Miller3. #10  
same here from this old coot:D