Prayers for my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Prayers for my daughter. #11  
thoughts and prayers from here too....:(

/ Prayers for my daughter. #12  
You have it... and getting the tests done is the right thing to do...

/ Prayers for my daughter. #13  
What a frightening story. You have our thoughts and prayers for sure.

/ Prayers for my daughter. #14  
I am so sorry to hear this, of course my thoughts and prayers are also w/ her and your family!

/ Prayers for my daughter. #15  
Yes she knows.... Shes a Christian.

I will be praying. It is wonderful to know she is a believer. God sometimes allows us to suffer to strength our faith. But He will never put more on us than we can bear. I pray the doctor finds a simple problem and corrects it soon.

Keep us posted.

Don

/ Prayers for my daughter. #16  
I have been so upset today over this

I can imagine. We'll certainly keep Kelsey in our thoughts and prayers.

/ Prayers for my daughter. #17  
My daughter had bone cancer, survived, all is fine now btw. My advise to you is to be careful what you allow yourself to think about...guard against jumping to conclusions and conjuring up worst case scenarios, its human nature, believe me I know.
FWIW, I'm unaware of bone cancer presenting with symptoms which you described. We're all scared for our kids sometimes, be careful what you allow yourself to think about... for your own sanity.
Said a prayer for your daughter,
Jon

/ Prayers for my daughter. #18  
We will certainly keep Kelsey in our prayers. There are many things that could cause these symptoms and we will hope for the best. At 16, your daughter's body has just gone through a big change. We will hope for something easily treated. Your doctor is probably wise to withhold any early diagnosis until he has all details. I think it would be wrong to presume he is not telling you something he knows. We will hope and pray for the best.

/ Prayers for my daughter. #19  
Thoughts & Prayers from here as well . Bob

/ Prayers for my daughter. #20  
Hope all works out well, Kelsey and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.