Prayers for my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Prayers for my daughter. #21  
My prayers are out to Kelsey and Family. It will work out. Think positive..

/ Prayers for my daughter. #22  
Thoughts and prayers from us.

/ Prayers for my daughter. #23  
Prayers and good wishes for your family are on the way.Get well soon Kelsey.

/ Prayers for my daughter. #24  
Will keep Kelsey, and your family in my thoughts.I know its hard to but try to keep positive thoughts.

Tom

/ Prayers for my daughter.
in the past 2 weeks they have done several blood tests.

(We will find out the results from those tests tomorrow)

We took her back to the doctor today to find out the results from three different blood tests.

He told us that she has this Irritable Bowel Syndrome

He also told us that he would discuss the other results after she has the Nuclear Bone Scan:confused: Bone Scan: Procedure, Preparation, and Risks

This doctor has scheduled another test for next week after the other test....I can't spell the test, but they run a small tube up the nose & it goes down the esophagus and it has a camera on the end & they pull it up slowly so they can look at the esophagus.

(I failed to mention that she is seeing two different doctors, and they work in the same hospital & each doctors refer patients to each other)...My daughter is really scared about all these tests, and she don't like needles ....The bone scan will take hours & some kind of injection in the vein....And it's hard for me & my wife to keep from thinking about all this.

/ Prayers for my daughter. #26  
I am keeping you and Kelsey in my prayers.

/ Prayers for my daughter. #27  
I'll continue to pray for Kelsey.

I have a son who was diagnosed with Lymphoma cancer in Aug 07 at age 11.
It was on the chest and while large it was all outside the ribcage.

Since receiving Chemotherapy he has been in remission since Jan 08.

Members of our congregation and several other Lutheran congregations in the valley were praying for him and that strengthened his and my confidence and faith that he would be cured.

My wife and I believed that God's will is all powerful and that we would accept whatever the outcome would be.

Thankfully our acceptance has to date not been too severely tested!

Please continue to trust God and your doctors.

/ Prayers for my daughter. #28  
   / Prayers for my daughter. #29  
Bill, look at the responses to your post.People are praying all over the world for Kelsey, and your entire family.Be encouraged, and share this with them.We believe in the power of prayer because we have all seen examples, either in our own lives or in Gods word.I will be sharing this with the prayer group in our church, and will continue to pray for you guys.
Jeff

/ Prayers for my daughter. #30  
My Family Will Pray Every Day For your Daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.