Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Prayers for my daughter. #1  

JohnDeere4300

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 4300
Hello Everyone,

I would like all that will Pray for my 16 year old daughter.... She has been really sick & in pain for about 2 months.

She has been having problems with her stomach and staying sick with that & hurting in her side and has pain all over her body.

Last week they ran a light down her throat & did a colonoscopy in the same day... and in the past 2 weeks they have done several blood tests.

(We will find out the results from those tests tomorrow)

The doctor wanted us to bring her in today & talk with us about another test for next Tuesday.... and the test is called a Nuclear Bone Scan

The doctor wants to do this test to check for Cancer.

I could tell by the way the doctor was acting that he knew more about her condition, but didn't want to tell me or my wife anymore information.

(Our daughter DOES NOT KNOW what kind of test she will be taking next week,) and the doctor doesn't want her to know.....I have been so upset today over this & i think that if a doctor knows more about her problems she is having, then he should tell me and my wife.

I know that God can take care of this.

Please pray for her.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
   / Prayers for my daughter. #2  
My thoughts and prayers are with you.;)

/ Prayers for my daughter. #3  
Will say a prayer for you when I lay my head down tonight.......

/ Prayers for my daughter. #4  
yeowch.
best of luck and will keep you and yours in my thoughts.

/ Prayers for my daughter. #6  
I will Pray for her and I will pray for you. It is hard when one of our children is suffering. "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" Philippians 4:13 . Keep us posted.

/ Prayers for my daughter. #7  
We will pray healing in her whole body.

JD, What is your daughter's name??

/ Prayers for my daughter.
We will pray healing in her whole body.

JD, What is your daughter's name??

Her name is Kelsey.

And Thanks to ALL!

/ Prayers for my daughter.
Does she know the reality of John 3:16? That is the most important thing when facing such trials.

Yes she knows.... Shes a Christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.