What a GREAT day!

/ What a GREAT day! #1  

parallel

Bronze Member
Tractor
None... yet.
Twenty years ago today Mrs Parallel and I were married. Today we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary with some simple pleasures. We boiled up some shrimp and crabs, ate way too much dobage' cake and watched race to witch mountain all snuggled up on the couch with our little boy. I had made dinner reservations at an exclusive restaurant and all of that. I even had a babysitter all lined up, but Mrs Parallel wasn't feeling well so we stayed in. All the better in my estimation.

I even did REAL good on the gift. I had asked some women I know what was the gift for the 20th year wedding anniversary. I kept getting conflicting answers. Some would say it was china, others would say is was platinum. So... I Googled it. It turns out that the traditional gift is China and the modern gift is platinum. I hit the jackpot with twelve 6 piece place settings of some very fine platinum ringed bone china. The best part is that the dinnerware is not frilly yet is elegant and refined. So the wife loves them and I can actually enjoy them too.

/ What a GREAT day! #2  
Congratulations!!! :)

/ What a GREAT day! #3  
Just makes the bond that much stronger...two become one.

/ What a GREAT day! #4  
HooAh! Great Dinner comming Soon and You both will appreciate it.

God Bless

/ What a GREAT day! #5  
Congratulations and best wishes for many more anniversaries.

/ What a GREAT day! #6  
CONGRATULATIONS Parallel(s) !!!! ....man, it sounds like you got all the right answers and did a great job of your big day. We just had our 51st a couple weeks ago so I know it's not "all" roses "all" the time, but with your attitude at the 20th, I'd say you guys are doing things right for a couple more 20's!!

Hope Mrs. Parallel is feeling much better by now!!

CHEERS!
. . tug

/ What a GREAT day! #7  
Twenty years ago today Mrs Parallel and I were married. Today we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary with some simple pleasures. We boiled up some shrimp and crabs, ate way too much dobage' cake and watched race to witch mountain all snuggled up on the couch with our little boy. I had made dinner reservations at an exclusive restaurant and all of that. I even had a babysitter all lined up, but Mrs Parallel wasn't feeling well so we stayed in. All the better in my estimation.

I even did REAL good on the gift. I had asked some women I know what was the gift for the 20th year wedding anniversary. I kept getting conflicting answers. Some would say it was china, others would say is was platinum. So... I Googled it. It turns out that the traditional gift is China and the modern gift is platinum. I hit the jackpot with twelve 6 piece place settings of some very fine platinum ringed bone china. The best part is that the dinnerware is not frilly yet is elegant and refined. So the wife loves them and I can actually enjoy them too.

We cannot show this post to our spouses and you have raised the bar for all of us.... what were you thinking??? :eek:

Just kidding! :D You done good! Congratulations. :D

/ What a GREAT day! #8  

Congratulations.

/ What a GREAT day! #9  
CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations Parallel(s) !!!! ....man, it sounds like you got all the right answers and did a great job of your big day. We just had our 51st a couple weeks ago so I know it's not "all" roses "all" the time, but with your attitude at the 20th, I'd say you guys are doing things right for a couple more 20's!!

Hope Mrs. Parallel is feeling much better by now!!

CHEERS!
. . tug

/ What a GREAT day! #10  
Well Thanks LB !

. . tug