Tractor
    None... yet.

Default What a GREAT day!

Twenty years ago today Mrs Parallel and I were married. Today we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary with some simple pleasures. We boiled up some shrimp and crabs, ate way too much dobage' cake and watched race to witch mountain all snuggled up on the couch with our little boy. I had made dinner reservations at an exclusive restaurant and all of that. I even had a babysitter all lined up, but Mrs Parallel wasn't feeling well so we stayed in. All the better in my estimation.

I even did REAL good on the gift. I had asked some women I know what was the gift for the 20th year wedding anniversary. I kept getting conflicting answers. Some would say it was china, others would say is was platinum. So... I Googled it. It turns out that the traditional gift is China and the modern gift is platinum. I hit the jackpot with twelve 6 piece place settings of some very fine platinum ringed bone china. The best part is that the dinnerware is not frilly yet is elegant and refined. So the wife loves them and I can actually enjoy them too.

Tractor
    John Deere 2520, John Deere X534, John Deere LT150

Default Re: What a GREAT day!

Congratulations!!!
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals"
    Immanuel Kant

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.

Just makes the bond that much stronger...two become one.

Tractor
    Bobcat CT335 SST;FERRIS IS 1500Z 25hp 52"

HooAh! Great Dinner comming Soon and You both will appreciate it.

God Bless
    It will be a wonderful day when, the Power of Love replaces the Love of Power

Congratulations and best wishes for many more anniversaries.
    Bird

Tractor
    Many over the years, + '05 JD-4410 TLB, but quite proud of my big green "Rolls": AKA: 2006 JD-3520 Cab, HST, Tunes & 2-way tiltmeter, Cobra communications and 6" (x2) rear wheel spacers for a lot less pucker-factor!!

CONGRATULATIONS Parallel(s) !!!! ....man, it sounds like you got all the right answers and did a great job of your big day. We just had our 51st a couple weeks ago so I know it's not "all" roses "all" the time, but with your attitude at the 20th, I'd say you guys are doing things right for a couple more 20's!!

Hope Mrs. Parallel is feeling much better by now!!

CHEERS!
    . . tug

Tractor
    Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year

Quote Originally Posted by parallel View Post
    Twenty years ago today Mrs Parallel and I were married. Today we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary with some simple pleasures. We boiled up some shrimp and crabs, ate way too much dobage' cake and watched race to witch mountain all snuggled up on the couch with our little boy. I had made dinner reservations at an exclusive restaurant and all of that. I even had a babysitter all lined up, but Mrs Parallel wasn't feeling well so we stayed in. All the better in my estimation.

I even did REAL good on the gift. I had asked some women I know what was the gift for the 20th year wedding anniversary. I kept getting conflicting answers. Some would say it was china, others would say is was platinum. So... I Googled it. It turns out that the traditional gift is China and the modern gift is platinum. I hit the jackpot with twelve 6 piece place settings of some very fine platinum ringed bone china. The best part is that the dinnerware is not frilly yet is elegant and refined. So the wife loves them and I can actually enjoy them too.

We cannot show this post to our spouses and you have raised the bar for all of us.... what were you thinking???

Just kidding! You done good! Congratulations.
    MossRoad

Click On My Little Tractor
    To See Pictures And Videos
    Of It In Action!!!

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

Quote Originally Posted by parallel View Post

Congratulations.
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

CONGRATULATIONS

Quote Originally Posted by tugboat-2 View Post
    Congratulations Parallel(s) !!!! ....man, it sounds like you got all the right answers and did a great job of your big day. We just had our 51st a couple weeks ago so I know it's not "all" roses "all" the time, but with your attitude at the 20th, I'd say you guys are doing things right for a couple more 20's!!

Hope Mrs. Parallel is feeling much better by now!!

CHEERS!
    . . tug
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B

Tractor
    Many over the years, + '05 JD-4410 TLB, but quite proud of my big green "Rolls": AKA: 2006 JD-3520 Cab, HST, Tunes & 2-way tiltmeter, Cobra communications and 6" (x2) rear wheel spacers for a lot less pucker-factor!!

Well Thanks LB !

. . tug