Happy BIRD-day!

/ Happy BIRD-day! #22  
We finally got home from the grand B-day party. And I can tell you that Bird's family is as special as he is. The video with his life time pictures made us all seem like part of his family. The wonderful meal and good friends made this a very special day for all of us.

We had a bit of excitement on the way home also. A Hummer was driving erratically behind us (we were in a Prius) on these dark Texas roads and it look like he was going to pass us on the outside lane as we were going across a bridge. In my side view mirror I saw him smash up against the bridge guard rail swerving in both lanes and still gaining on us. I did not feel like he could pass us without hitting us also so I accelerated to get out of danger. However he continued to swerve and gain on us. Karen was on the phone to 911 looking at the GPS giving our location as we were going 85 mph. The dispatcher Transfer our call to another agency as we were passing county lines. When he turned off the main road we informed the dispatcher and 10 minutes later she called back and reported that the officers had located the Hummer and the driver had denied everything. With other 911 calls about this same vehicle and the damage I think he will not be spending the night at home. I am so glad he did not have a head on collision with the other cars.

Man! That's crazy, thankfully you were able to stay out of the way:eek:

Happy B-day Bird!

/ Happy BIRD-day! #23  
Happy Birthday Bird.

I got up this morning planning on being there, but made the mistake of answering my phone. Some clients, I just don't say no to. LOL

Thanks for the pictures, it looked like allot of fun, and I sure wanted to see everyon.

Is Harvey getting younger?

Eddie

/ Happy BIRD-day! #24  
I always wished I lived in Texas, now I really do!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIRD!

/ Happy BIRD-day! #25  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRD! And many more.
Sorry we could not make it to your party.

Last edited:
   / Happy BIRD-day! #27  
Happy..beleted..Birthday Bird.
Wishing you many..many more trips around the sun. :)

Dang,hope I look half as good when I reach 70.

/ Happy BIRD-day! #28  
Thanks for sharing Jinman..great read/pics. :)

/ Happy BIRD-day! #30  
Happy Birthday Bird. It sure looks like you all had a great time.

Jinman, It was a nice touch to put faces with the names.

Mark