Anyone heard how EddieWalker is doing?

/ Anyone heard how EddieWalker is doing? #1  

HCJ

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800 4WD
Any new from EddieWalker. I don't know about you guys, but I miss his input. Hope he is getting through this tough time o.k. Hey Eddie, we miss you!

/ Anyone heard how EddieWalker is doing? #2  
I still see him making posts on various threads. Seams as though he doing OK, though I haven't directly asked. I'm sure this thread will catch his eye and we'll get it from the horses mouth so to speak.

/ Anyone heard how EddieWalker is doing? #3  
I just sent him a PM with a link to this thread. He isn't currently online, but I would think we should hear from him by tomorrow.

/ Anyone heard how EddieWalker is doing? #4  
Any new from EddieWalker. I don't know about you guys, but I miss his input. Hope he is getting through this tough time o.k. Hey Eddie, we miss you!

He last posted 2/23 @ 8:14 pm. Don't forget, you could always send him a PM.

/ Anyone heard how EddieWalker is doing? #5  
He seems to be doing "OK" based on his Facebook page.

/ Anyone heard how EddieWalker is doing? #6  
I believe he was giving tips on cooking wild hog just the other day. :licking:

/ Anyone heard how EddieWalker is doing? #7  
I'm doing allot better. Been figuring things out and coming to terms with the sudden change of direction that my life has taken. The sense of loss is still there, but not as bad as it was at first. I've lost 20 pounds and feel better physically then I have in years. My diet is better and I'm sleeping good at night. Everything that's left in the house is mine, and I've been organizing it the way I want it. I've also started on some small remodeling projects that I wanted all along, but compromised on for her. I've been making plans for the future again, and for me, that's what I'm all about.

Steph and I have spoken a few times and I've had some counseling. I know more today about relationships than I did before. I don't hate her, or even dislike her. I'm sure I'll always love her and her kids, but I don't see how I can ever trust her again. We might remain friends, and if that happens, I'll be ok with that.

Thanks for asking, and thank you to everyone who's taken the time to write me. Your support has been very much appreciated. Just knowing that you are out there and that you care enough to share your stories with me, offer advice and encouragement means the world to me.

Again, Thank You.
Eddie

/ Anyone heard how EddieWalker is doing? #8  
Eddie:

It is good to hear from you again, and I am glad that you are beginning the process of recovery.

I like your new avatar. Have seen a couple of your posts, but not very many.

It will get better and better in a little while.

/ Anyone heard how EddieWalker is doing? #10  
lost 20 pounds????.....well...I found 'em :(:(....