Frank _F15 Has Passed Away

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #11  
Thank you for passing a long Greg.

Frank while your looking down know you shall be miss ALOT!!..<_______________>

Frank_15 R.I.P.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #12  
This is a rough month. Frank was a good guy and he will be missed. I have another friend who is 32 like me and has only a few weeks left to live thanks to cancer. RIP Frank :(

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #13  
I have not posted here for a while, but back when I was active I always enjoyed Frank_F15's posts. I sent a PM to him a while back wishing him well and his son replied today saying he passed away on Feb. 5th. His son wanted me to pass on to the community how much he enjoyed all of his friends here on TBN.

Greg
It saddens me to hear this .
Give my regards to his son if you can.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #16  
Our prayers go out to Frank's family. May the Lord touch you and lift you up during your time of loss.

I am sorry to hear about Frank I have read some of his posts and feel like I have known him a long time. I had prayed for him since he mentioned he had kidney cancer back in August of 09. I will pray for his family.

Last edited:
   / Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #17  
I didn't know Frank, but I have read some of his posts.

Condolences to Frank's family.- I will pray for you all.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #18  
In honor of Frank_F15 Goodbye

In Honor I went back and looked up his second post just to remember one of our friends.

Click Here

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #19  
Frank was the first member of this board that I had the pleasure to talk to over lunch some 3 years ago. He was the definition of a "True Gentleman". My prayers go to his family.