Frank _F15 Has Passed Away

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #21  
I didn't know Frank's face, but I think we all knew his character and valued his friendship. His spirit lives on in pleasant memories. May his family be blessed and know that he touched all of us here as a gentleman and friend.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #22  
I would also like to add my sincerest condolences for the friends and family of Frank_F15.

Mark

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #23  
I didn't know anything happened until I saw an old thread of his revived. I send my condolences to his family. Frank was an integral member here and he will be sadly missed. I have been here about as long as he has and I will never forget him even though I never met him in person. :(

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #24  
would also like to add my sincerest condolences for the friends and family of Frank_F15.
This forum has become a very large family of sorts. RIP

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #26  
I join the ranks of those saddened by this news. I never had the pleasure of meeting Frank, but he often posted quips or things that helped me out when I was a more active member here.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends...

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #27  
I read many of Franks posts over the years and through these boards I actually felt as though I knew him. May he RIP..He will be missed.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #28  
Very sorry to hear the news,thought he was on the road to recovery.A sad day for all.
ALAN

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #29  
I too will miss his posts.

One of the things I've learned from my wife is how the survivors will go searching for memories of their loved one. She was a widow when I met her so she knows about this stuff.

So when, not if, someone who cared about Frank finds our site and this thread I hope they go away knowing we're family here. He was a big part of that family and he is missed.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #30  
Some very nice tributes above,... I too am shocked and saddened by this news and add my condolences to the family. I think it is a wonderful thing that some of us although we would not recognize one another at a tractor show or other gathering,... feel a kin towards many of our fellow posters,.... I suppose it is because we are all, . . "just-good-friends",.. eh? We'll miss you Frank.

CHEERS!
. . tug