Frank _F15 Has Passed Away

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #41  
As I have found in my own life it is precious and short ! I have been diagnosed with a form of leukimia. right now its not progressing but I never know when it could, so every 3 months I go for blood work. I=n the mean time my wife are living life as though we may not be here next year because we dont know that.
Sorry to hear about this .
The wife and I will be remembering you in our prayers.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #42  
I have not posted here for a while, but back when I was active I always enjoyed Frank_F15's posts. I sent a PM to him a while back wishing him well and his son replied today saying he passed away on Feb. 5th. His son wanted me to pass on to the community how much he enjoyed all of his friends here on TBN.

Greg

Just saw this now. Condolences to Frank's family and friends. Being new hear I didn't know him, and I don't even know if I have come across any of his posts. But all the same, I am very sorry to hear of this.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #43  
I did not see this thread until today. I must say I'm saddened by the news. Frank was the 1st person to respond to my 1st post. He was a very, very kind man and I'll miss him.