Lost 4 friends in the last month :(

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
This last month has sucked for me. I broke up with my girlfriend which was for the best. My 5 year old daughter is taking it hard though but is adjusting and we are trying to stay friends. But in the same time frame that we broke up Frank_F15 passed away. Frank lived not too far from me and we chatted often and I was fortunate enough to have lunch with him on a few of out WNY get togethers. He was a great guy. Then 10 days ago another friend of mine passed away. He was someone I had known my whole life (I am 31). He was a good guy and another avid tractor collector. And last week I learned another friend of mine who I was suppose to see this month again passed away in his mid 50's. He was an amazingly funny guy and would make time fly. I always looked forward to our visits. Then yesterday my dear friend who i grew up with passed away after a battle with breast cancer. She was only 32 and was the most amazing person I have ever known. Tomorrow I am going to her funeral which is going to consist of almost my entire high school class of 1996 and hundreds of her other friends and family. She was way to young and too great a person to be taken so soon. She taught at our school we graduated and taught the kids who needed help learning from K-12. I would go visit her with my daughter when I had to go to the school as Ava loved her. I am ready for spring to get here and give this year a fresh start again. So far 2010 has not been kind and I am ready for the snow to leave and the leaves to return. Take care of yourselves guys and make sure you tell those you are closest to how much you care about them. You never know when you will lose that chance:(

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #2  
I am sorry to hear of your losses. Hang in there, it will get better. The time we all have on this earth is short. I have lost many good friends and family over the years, but I plan on seeing them again someday, and I cherish the memories of the times we had together.

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #3  
I'm truly sorry to hear of your losses.

I'm also hopeful that things will get better in 2010 too. I know it's been just about as bad as I've ever had to live through, and I sure hope it doesn't get any worse.

Eddie

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #4  
2008 was my sucky year, starting at the end of 2007 learning a military friend had passed a few years ago-but we had lost touch, dec 25th was a young work mate in a car accident, feb 11th was my brother, may my father-in-law. Add to that about 5 or 6 loosely known people. yea, it was a bad year.
Time heals some, but not all the way. Life for me isn't as much fun anymore.
Take care Eddie, and remember the better times.
Steve

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #5  
The good and bad comes and goes....something about cycles or circles in circles....may the bad go and be gone and the good come and stay....and may we all remember the good times...and keep on tractor'n:thumbsup:

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #6  
Sorry for your losses Robert.

Indeed they were lucky to have you for dear friend!!!

<___________________>

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #7  
Please accept my condolences Robert. That is a rough chain of events. I hope you get through the sadnesss as quickly as reasonably possible.

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #8  
Take care of yourselves guys and make sure you tell those you are closest to how much you care about them. You never know when you will lose that chance:(

Robert,

I'm sorry to hear about all your losses.:(

May God bless you and give you the strength to get through this!:)

Paul

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #9  
Robert,

Sorry to hear of your losses. 2010 will be a "great" year. 2007/2008 was my bad year: major car accident - first time in 31 years of driving with over 1 million kilometers of commuting, my Dad passed away, I had heart problems - two stents put in place and lost my job in down sizing... after 22 years.

But, I am getting by. Healthier than I have been in years. Not doing the dangerous commute to work. Doing the things I want to do and focusing my efforts closer to home. I also spend more time with my family/kids now.

You will find you will probably spend more time and valuable time with your daughter now. You may enjoy more things or postponed things with your new time. You also may have some new found time to visit folks and friends you haven't chatted with for a while...

Things will get better...

Good luck.

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #10  
This last month has sucked for me. I broke up with my girlfriend which was for the best. My 5 year old daughter is taking it hard though but is adjusting and we are trying to stay friends. But in the same time frame that we broke up Frank_F15 passed away. Frank lived not too far from me and we chatted often and I was fortunate enough to have lunch with him on a few of out WNY get togethers. He was a great guy. Then 10 days ago another friend of mine passed away. He was someone I had known my whole life (I am 31). He was a good guy and another avid tractor collector. And last week I learned another friend of mine who I was suppose to see this month again passed away in his mid 50's. He was an amazingly funny guy and would make time fly. I always looked forward to our visits. Then yesterday my dear friend who i grew up with passed away after a battle with breast cancer. She was only 32 and was the most amazing person I have ever known. Tomorrow I am going to her funeral which is going to consist of almost my entire high school class of 1996 and hundreds of her other friends and family. She was way to young and too great a person to be taken so soon. She taught at our school we graduated and taught the kids who needed help learning from K-12. I would go visit her with my daughter when I had to go to the school as Ava loved her. I am ready for spring to get here and give this year a fresh start again. So far 2010 has not been kind and I am ready for the snow to leave and the leaves to return. Take care of yourselves guys and make sure you tell those you are closest to how much you care about them. You never know when you will lose that chance:(
Sorry to hear about all the sad news .
The Lord has blessed me with good health over the past 5 years in spite of 2 bouts with prostate cancer a stroke on dec 7 th 2009 and carotid artery surgery on 1/11/2010 .
Keep your eyes on him . He will lead you through it all .